Sign in to follow this  
Yunis

6 dead in Eastleigh matatu explosion

these kenyas are heartless they killed 1000 of their own in post election violance last year imagine what they will do to these skinnies running about acting like they are kikuyu...everyone better have his tooree ready whats to come will make 1991 mugdishu look like Paris at summer time, its gonna get ugly quick..god help our people.

Paragon   

Well, it happened too close to home,just around the corner. Before you knew it there were running battles on the street infront. When I got downstairs to the shops for my mother, the gun shots were off and the crowds were amassing on either side of the road. The non-Somali Kenyans were up in arms in their machetes and were not the ones we use to exchange jokes anymore. One of them tells me a Somali mother and a teenager were burnt to death and there are many other Somali victims. Soon as I got back to the house I had to bring my machete closeby. What were are dealing with here are thuggish opportunist who lay about to take advantage of situations like this. I hear this is a common practice of theirs. Well, we will see about that.The only thing they should have advantage of will be my machete.

My only concern is with the vulnerable women and children whom they target. Allaha badbaadiyo.

Paragon;890369 wrote:
Well, it happened too close to home,just around the corner. Before you knew it there were running battles on the street infront. When I got downstairs to the shops for my mother, the gun shots were off and the crowds were amassing on either side of the road. The non-Somali Kenyans were up in arms in their machetes and were not the ones we use to exchange jokes anymore. One of them tells me a Somali mother and a teenager were burnt to death and there are many other Somali victims. Soon as I got back to the house I had to bring my machete closeby. What were are dealing with here are thuggish opportunist who lay about to take advantage of situations like this. I hear this is a common practice of theirs. Well, we will see about that.The only thing they should have advantage of will be my machete.

My only concern is with the vulnerable women and children whom they target. Allaha badbaadiyo.

keep your wits about you its gonna get ugly soon.

Abwaan   

Paragon;890369 wrote:

Paragon, Ilaahay ha ku badbaadiyo adiga qoyskaaga iyo Soomaalida kaleba. It is not a joke your machete might do nothing cause of the opponents' number & those fools have been doing the machete fight for many years. Ilaahoow taada lee yeysan wax kugu yeelin.

Mayaani   

Ilaahay Soomaalida meesha ku nool ha bad baadiyo. Dadkii businesska meesha gashaday ayaan waligey ka welwelaa. Meel shiling la gashto maaha.

Abwaan   

Mayaani;890379 wrote:
Ilaahay Soomaalida meesha ku nool ha bad baadiyo. Dadkii businesska meesha gashaday ayaan waligey ka welwelaa. Meel shiling la gashto maaha.

I agree with you Mayaani, meel xoolo la iska geeyo ma ahan. Soomaalida ayaaseku sixfan inay dhulal kale dhisaan....Dubai, Egypt, Sudan, South Sudan, Ethiopia, Jabuuti, South Africa, Angola, Mozambique, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia xoolaha yaalla Soomaaliya haddii la gelin lahaa nabad buu dalku noqon lahaa.

Paragon   

Abwaan and other brothers, shukran for your prayers. The thing is we have to defend ourselves no matter what the situation. We are all humans afterall and everyone bleeds. It is in this spirit that I and others in the neighbourhood have vowed to stand our ground. We have every right to be here and no one should ever dream of intimidating us into goonimo.

Hadaan dhimano geeridu kol bay nolosha dhaantaaye,

dhaqashiyo kol beey kaa yihiin dheregtu xaaraane,

nin dharbaaxa ceebeed dugsaday dhaqayadeed maalye

dhashaadeey sugtaa xaajadaad dhawrataa abid e'

Waa sidaa arrinku. And thank Allaah because Somalis have decided to stand tall to this regular oppression.

Right now as I write this the running battles are going on and we're alert and ready for any eventuality.

Bini aadanka haddaan indha run ah la tusin ma waantoobaan.

All the best folks.