Sign in to follow this  
Salahudin

Reer gedo fully support Jubaland

Abwaan   

lol@I can't listen to this but this reer hebel support this when hal oday la waraysto waa dhibaato. We know some people who live in Gedo support Jubbaland so what is the fuss here? We also know that some don't. Not a big deal. Jubba or No Jubba this is Somalia not another land.

Yunis   

Abwaan;889858 wrote:
lol@I can't listen to this but this reer hebel support this when hal oday la waraysto waa dhibaato. We know some people who live in Gedo support Jubbaland so what is the fuss here? We also know that some don't. Not a big deal. Jubba or No Jubba this is Somalia not another land.

You're becoming Xaaji Xunjuf of the south lately. You would rather see Governor Kaliil denounce the Jubbaland admin miyaa?, waa maxay negative kaan of late? mise, waa Puntland one side and soon to be jubaland to the other that bothers you the most, afraid of the inevitable squeeze yaa Abwaan:D

Abwaan   

Lol@Yunis, as I said I did not even listen ee dhaqanka Soomaalida ayaan la yaabay. Maanta oday baa hadlaya Gedo ayaa yeeshay baa la leeyahay, berri mid kale ayaa ka daba hadli doona markaas baa la dhihi Gedo ayaa diidey. Then which Gedo is right? I am just mad at the Somali media and how they manipulate the news.:D No hard feeling for neither Gedo nor Jubbaland.

Adiga Xisbigii Tayo maka baxday? Mise You are temporarily a Jubaawi now?:D

Yunis   

^^@Jubaawi - feeling left out already?. I was Jubbalander before being a Tayo member. In case you forgot Tayo still shines, that ever inspiring DRs. Maryam leads three important ministerial portfolios in the current government.