Sign in to follow this  
Salahudin

Togane's take on the new government

Abwaan   

Mooge;889429 wrote:
is he an animal because he said puntlanders are good people and xasan qoslaye made mistakes???

Not just today. He has always been an animal.:D Mooge have you ever met him? Have you been following his nacnac over the years. This guy is a looser anigu sidaan aaminsanahay.

Abwaan...let me guess... r u criticising the gud professor for opossing anarchism...or u calling him xoolo because of his strong opinion about abdiqasim, indhacade et al...

STOIC   

This grumpy old man grates on my nerves with his over the top offensive language.He could have been critical of the president and his government without calling them names or attacking their clans.

Jacpher   

Is President Hassan gonna listen to this interview :D

Togane never ceases to amaze me. When is gonna stop disparaging others and starts criticizing constructively.

STOIC   

^ I hope he doesn't waste his time on this grumpy old guy calling him names.Please Someone hit this guy in the face with a frying pan!

Jacpher   

^He's more of a entertainer. Not too long ago, he was saying all kinds of stuff about the wife of a politician. Why do some Somali media consider every moron aqoonyahan and interview him over the air is just beyond belief.

Miyir   

Ok guys relax Prof Togane is more smarter then most Somalis and I am sure he is doing for provocation.

Prof Togane for Somalia president.

Miyir   

Jacpher;889466 wrote:
Is President Hassan gonna listen to this interview
:D

Togane never ceases to amaze me. When is gonna stop disparaging others and starts criticizing constructively.

I hope he does unless he his wood with no humor!!

Odey   

wow!, all this insults simply because he aired his views?. Guys come on!. This man and everyone else on this forum is entitled to their opinions. It doesn't give anyone the right to insult him just because he isn't singing the party song!