Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Should pro-Alshabaab views be banned on SOL?

Abtigiis   

Ok, the boy is hanged. Apparently he thinks legal terms are like food menu where you can confuse chicken masala with chicken tikka and still enjoy your food without consequence.

I said the fanatic boy is done. Ee away kii Mintid Farayar ahaa ee sidii gabdhaha saar ka la qaadi jiray Cadhays Ciise Kaarshe yarka ka ba qaadayey "runtaa, haa heey!"

Hadii kale waxaan lahaa!

Abtigiis   

Che reminds me of nin waalan oo la odhan jiray Ina Xuliye in my home village oo gadhweyn lahaa oo alphabet ka dhamaan ku qori jiray baakidhada sigaarka kadibna kor u aqriyi jiray! The villagers used to say "ina xuliye cilmigii baa jiidhay oo uu la waashay". Imagine ina xuliye wuxuu xanuunsaday isagoo fasalka 4aad! :D :D you can imagine cilmiga yaala grade 4 ee lala waasho.

Unless we postulate in cilmiga Alshabab uu jiidhay mooye, cilmi kale oo Che dastuurka inuu inoo sharxo gaadh siiyey la inoo ma sheegin dee!

NGONGE   

Mintid Farayar;888493 wrote:
I expect the Western donors to force an accommodation between the Kenyans and the Mogadishu-based FG with Ras Kamboni sidelined....

While the West wants to buttress the nascent, 'baby' government in Mogadishu, the Kenyans hold powerful cards as the only force capable of keeping Al Shabaab out of Kismayo.

Why would the West force Kenya to do ANYTHING when it is Kenya that is keeping Al Shabab out of that area? Kenya has the soldiers on the ground, remember. Hassan Sheikh has the moral argument on his side but when was the last time the West paid any attention to moral arguments when it comes to the threat of "terror groups"?

The short sighted Somali president should have let things be. Sooner or later, the locals would have fallen out with Kenya and forced it to withdraw.

p.s.

Che kills any of his good arguments by insisting that killers with Somali DNA are better than killers without.

Abtigiis;888598 wrote:

Ee away kii Mintid Farayar ahaa ee sidii gabdhaha saar ka la qaadi jiray Cadhays Ciise Kaarshe yarka ka ba qaadayey "runtaa, haa heey!"

!

LOOOOOL@Abtigiis :):)

Very few enjoy your humor, Abtigiis, as much as I do (as long as you're not turning it on the 'fairer sex' and what they do in their private time....)

As for Ngonge, the transitional gov't was brought to birth, by hook or crook, by Western donor powers who desperately seek an indigenous governing entity to fill the vacuum vacated by Al Shabaab through recent military setbacks. They see their national security interests in the region as tied to this project. These same Western interests do not see regional African forces as a long term solution to this problem, nor do they believe it's sustainable to have Kenyan, Ethiopian, Ugandan troops indefinitely holding the military fort, funded by Western powers (especially in this era of financial austerity in both Europe and the U.S.).

For better or worse, they will choose the path of empowering the FG in Mogadishu with the limited resources available in their Africa departments. Also, as I've stated above, the Kenyan bulwark against Al Shabaab in Kismayo is currently essential to those same interests since the FG currently lacks the capacity to fill the vacuum. So, naturally, the only path is to broker an accommodation between the FG and Kenya. The sacrificial lamb available in this situation is 'Ras Kamboni'....

Just some humble thoughts on how things could play out.

Kismayo admin is on track. Kismayo argument is larger than Ahmed Madoobe and President Hassan; the entire post transitional political framework hinges on it. It shows lack of respect on President Hassan's part on the federal agreement. So if onyone will be forced to back down it will be the FG in Mogadishu.

Che -Guevara;888320 wrote:
^AS doesn't come to Somalia on top of foreign tanks or incite tribal wars. And the sad thing you are worst enemy. AS is least of your worries.

Al shabaab believe my subclan is murtadiin along with puntlanders.

Abtigiis   

Well come Xinn! Wacdarahaagii iyo caravan keeni aan nasashada aqoon ku harqi oo jaho laga jiro ha garan waayaan. :D :D

Anigu kii CHE GODANE ahaa baan casarkii dagta maroojiyay oon washamsi ku qaaaday.

Mintid, mahadsanid. I too like your arguments, although I know some always see you as nothing more than a side-kick of Oodweeyne! :D

AT,

I have no issue with being labeled a sidekick to Oodweyne, since he and I are of one thought on a particular, critical topic. But nice try in attempting to get a rise out of my ego ;)

Now back to Kismayo: you've told us where you stand on the current situation (I'll take you on face value that the position is based upon principle). Now give us your faallo-where do you think it will ultimately end up? Do you think Adeer Yusuf Haji will be too busy with the upcoming March elections to give Kismayo the necessary bandwidth it had received thus far? Reports reaching me say his investments in radio media are gearing up for election season.

Abtigiis....Let's establish facts and perhaps you could answer some questions before you start indulging in your usual verbal gymnastics and unhealthy analogies to pubescent girls and women's menstrual cycles.

Unless you are constitutional lawyer, you are no more expert than anyone else on SOL, so let's not entangled in this silly tussle about interpretation.

Now, here's simple enough question, (please pay attention as this is critical considering you have attention of toddler with elmo in his hand)

Is Gedo or Juba incorporated into any existing Federal Member State as of now? A simple yes and no would suffice.

If the answer to the above question yes, then what's name of the State, who's head of the State Government and does the State have parliament and Judiciary? More importantly, does the State enjoy sovereignty over its territory?

Now before you answer those questions, let's establish some facts (are you with me so far)?

Currently, there's no state called Jubaland. Gedo and Juba are occupied by different groups both fighting AS. As it stands, Gedo and Juba are two separate entities that are not politically integrated. Neither of these two regions have proper administrations that can secure the land, enforce the law, collect taxes or root out AS which still occupies many places.

Here's the key point. In the current state, these two regions come under the Federal Government as stipulated in Article 48 of the Constitution. I need to remind Article of 48 has nothing to do with the establishment of any commission. Here's entire article:

Article 48. The Structure of the State

(1) In the Federal Republic of Somalia, the state is composed of two levels of government:

(a) The Federal Government Level;

(b) The Federal Member States Level, which is comprised of the Federal Member State

government, and the local governments.

.(2) No single region can stand alone. Until such time as a region merges with another region(s) to form

a new Federal Member State, a region shall be directly administered by the Federal Government for

a maximum period of two years

You willfully lump article 48 part 2 (italicized) with the establishment of commission to mislead people: dishonest thing to do. Perhaps, the rest of Solers can share views on the above article in relation to Gedo and Juba.

I think something else is being left out. Who are exactly the people forming this Jubaland, I mean those in leadership position? Is the process inclusive whereby every tribe is at the table armed or not (nobody knows who's majority or minority)? Is it transparent?

I look forward to your usual self and hail mary passes:)

I emphasize regions have the right to Federal Members State but the fact now is Gedo and Juba are not of any state. What happens in the future doesn't negate the Government's towards these regions NOW.

Seriously, playing second fiddle to Abtigiis not good sign for you.

I am not opposed the regions uniting but we are talking NOW not what will happen in the future.

Abtigiis   

Does Che Godane know there are two regions called Lower Jubba and Middle Jubba? Who needs Gedo in this case?

Show Jubboyinku inay 2 gobol yihiin ma ba oga! (18 kii gobol ee somia 2 of them ayaa la rabaa inay israacaan: theoretically lower and middle Jubba can form a regional admin without Gedo)

Midda kale xalay when you were cornered maxaad the whole Site of SOL albaabada isugu dhufatay ood virus u galisay. :D

Did you hear what PM saaciid said on this today? Jubboyinku maamul way sameeysan karaan, that is what he said. So, please, please refrain from this guess-titution (constitution lama odhan karo waxaaga)