Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Should pro-Alshabaab views be banned on SOL?

What a silly proposition! If you oppose them so vehemently, you would want them to post in SOL. Much easier for the intelligence agencies to keep tabs on them and their IP addresses :)

Abtigiis   

Uchi, son of Faroole is here. Some say Faroole is a terrorist. Does that mean we should also throw out Uchi? Naga daaya dee, with this logic cidna meesha kuma soo hadhayso. supporters of the terrorist dooxada jubba Gabbal and Abwaan oo miidhan ayaa meesha ka buuxa. Markaa ma in meesha lagu kala tagaa! I mean some say I am a supporter of the terrorist Axmed Madoobe too, although I personally think Axmed Madoobe is an Ethiopian project. I mean in addition to Kenya.

Abtigiis   

Uchi, that is an old man's joke. Old jokes are naturally rude.

Seriously, waa inaan isa saamaxno ani iyo aidgu. We may not see things the same way, but we are brothers. And at times i worry I am taking this banter on SOL a bit too far. What about if I die without you and me meeting ever and the memory you have of me is ninkii dhibta badnaa ee wareersanaa. Waryaa ha la isa saamaxo ninyahow. I have no hard feeling to any SOLers runti, including Uchi.

Abtigiis   

Baryahan Che maxaa si kaa ah? Kismaayo iyo ONLF unbaa lagaa siiyey. I guess it is part of growing up. Suddenly you start to hate all the things you liked. Seriously, Kismaayo dadka daga oo qabiil kasta leh hadayna ku heshiin faragalin Muqdisho iyo Nairobi toona kuma hagaagayso. Dawlad maanta aan Kismaayo cadawga AlShabab ka difaaci karin inay dawladnimo sheegato oo ay cadaalad baa ka shaqeeyn tidhaa micno ma samaynayso. There is no gurantee the government formula of 'inclusivity' is better than the communities will come up when they establish a regional state. How that state will work with Mogadishu will be determined by what the consitution says about the relationship between the center and the regions. Having said that I have never been a fan of Federalism and I will gladly accpet if it is abolished, but the reality on the ground looks the pain of the past hasn't sufficiently healed and people want it this way, at least as a start. The centrist thing also won't work when you have a President like Hassan who is already mistrusted by some sections of the society, whether rightly or wrongly.

About the ONLF, I have always been for reform. I am not starting to ask them to reform, to throw out the clan name, to come up with better politics tor to die TODAY. You know this. So, why do you ask me to ask the ONLF to reform. What is this dishonesty,waryaa.

Abtigiis....You are paddling tribal politics at the expense of national sovereignty. What is worse the men you are entrusting everything with are only furthering their economic interest while of course maintaining Kenya's interest. Any state that comes out of Juba will be very much like Puntland and Somaliland where the central government can not exert any control How does an administration independent of Mogadishu occupied by foreign force and run by war profiteers benefit Somali people including the Qabiils that live in Juba?

The president might have his faults but polarizing this issue and giving it qabiil dimension is not way to go. Those in Kismayo have military and political advantage and they should use that advantage to get good deal from Mogadishu but not to create discord among people who are tired of war. And one must keep in mind, Mogadishu is powerless to enforce anything but those in periphery have the power to demand change but such change shouldn't come at the expense of the nation.

And about ONLF, if not today then when? I like the name but their politics lacks any substance and direction. It's an aimless ship lacking any self-awareness much like any other Somali entity.

Abtigiis   

Che, horta waxaan u maleeyn waxa la qoro ma akhridid ee waxaad rabtaad ka aqridaa what you are reading. 1. Ku noqo kor oo eeg what i am saying about ONLF. I am saying i am not starting calls for reform today. I have been calling for reforms from the get go. Never have I defended the divisive and clannish O label! Never!

2. On kismaayo, ma kala jeclin cidii maamulaysa. Laakiin waxaa kaa maqan in hadaad wax aan jirin aaminto inaad wrong conclusions gaadhayso. Maanta dhamaan ciidamada shisheeye halaga saaro soomaliya. What happen? Alshabab part II. I guess you have no problem with that. I have a problem with that. If that is the reality, if the president cannot enforce his rule anywhere except Benadir, he got to realise his limitations and should not behave like Real president. You may think we are denouncing him for clan reasons and you are entitled to your opinion. But we are opposing his methods not necessarily his vision. Adiga se waxaagu waa linear line Bush-like oo isma waafajin kartid dhowr mawquf oo istaltalaabya. That is your problem. You also tend to be a bit populist. Populism is not the same as pedigree.

Abtigiis....Considering the president hasn't actually said anything himself, it's early to blame everything on him. If he we could fault for something, it's for taking this long to form government and give clear indication where is taking this government and country.

And it's not populist to show that no amount of foreign force will defeat AS. Inviting foreigners might win few battles but only credible Somali Government with standing army can defeat them and for that to happen, establishing antagonistic regional administrations with warlords at the helm is not the way to go. AS only succeeds simply because the rest of you can't agree on anything and African mercenaries are only happy to keep on milking this cow called Somalia.

Abtigiis   

I differ on Alshabab. I believe they are on the run and will be defeated. I also welcome foreign troops if that means the AS reign of terror will be ended. It is not like Somalia is the only where foreign forces helped stablize.

Che, the President has been saying a lot. That you don't hear it on the media does not mean he is silent. When we say this your line of attack is 'here is Abtigiis again claiming knowledge of mysterious inside information', but it is not so mysterious when a President meets MPs from the Jubbas, when he calls offices in Nairobi and when his close advisors speak to people. You will agree we as somalis are not terribly secretive people and i don't have to be a big guy to hear about these talks.

So the President has been talking and in a manner that is really shameful. And his ways pose more danger to Somalia than my rants. You should know what matters is sheikh madoobe's and his ilk's views not mine in the current context. If he alienates these men when he could simply win over, it is called bad politics. Still criticizing the President on a particular issue does not mean we want him to fail.

By labelling me as a clanist, you simply close your mind to the essence of my argument. It is the easier thing to do when the arguments you face don't go with your views. I have been reading your comments and it is clear you are not giving me the benefit of the doubt.

Abtigiis   

Che has lost it. Wuxuu iska dhigayaa in kaligii uuna qabyaaladaste aheyn, in ninkii jubbaland in maamul loo dhisaa taageeraa uu Kenya taageersan yahay.

Qabiil iyo laydh baa u hilaaco,

Waxbaa baalahiisa yaacay

Seriously, his poor judgement is there for all to see. Waa ninka wali aaminsa. In Alshabab ay yihiin dad dhaama foreign troops. Simply because they speak Somalis. Habar jaaneey, wakaa Muuse!!

Jacpher   

Che -Guevara;888320 wrote:
^AS doesn't come to Somalia on top of foreign tanks or incite tribal wars. And the sad thing you are worst enemy. AS is least of your worries.

This is actually not true. AS did play clan politics and used foreign ammunition and manpower to get into the country.