Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Should pro-Alshabaab views be banned on SOL?

Abtigiis   

The misery the terrorist Jihadists AlShababa inflicted on Somalia is beyond imagination. They raped the country and its people. Their ideology is vile, their methods are barbaric. They are outlawed in Somalia and in the region. But they are still legal in Somaliaonline and air their views like any other concerned Somali. If we agree they are anti-humanity, anti-Somalia, why do we still allow their views to be heard on respectable forums like this one? Expressing views that condone or imply support for Alshabab must be criminalized in this forum as urgently as possible. Nowhere in the world are all views allowed to be communicated in the media. There are always those views which are regarded as ‘hateful’ or insensitive.

This does not mean we should ban CHE and Maaddeey, by the way. It means they be told not to write anything supportive of Alshabab on this forum, and MMA should delete it when they do that. :D:D

Abtigiis   

Nazi views are still banned in the world. It is not about Alshabab resurrecting militarily, it is about ensuring no one is exposed to their wild ideas.

Abtigiis   

Apophis;888215 wrote:

Plus, I think the whole "Islamic Jihad" mentality that took root after 9/11 has run it's course. These kinds of groups are not attracting the numbers they used to before and will, in my opinion, disappear or be utterly irrelevant, within 5 to 10 years.

So, you mean no one is listening to Che and Maaddeey, and we should learn how to live with their mindless ideolgies in SOL? :D :D Sidaasi waaba inkaar'e!

ABTI I think u should be banned! since u have become nothing but a cia servant!! there so many things broken in somali..but u running only with gold digger problems...meaning what the white man wants to hear....alfreaking shabab!! bs

If u dont like someone's idea...u dont have 2 cry like babe, but teach them the correct way. Your freaking uncle has killed some many innocent pple so why all croc tears now! somali history is full of this type of scenarios.

The problem that i always see in somali affairs....money and bs both talk loud!!....how come bs dont hit the high-way!!

Abtigiis   

rudy-Diiriye;888219 wrote:
ABTI I think u should be banned!

:D :D :D :D

Apophis, see how you were wrong. Now we have lost rudy to the Maaddeey!. :D

I support the idea in general but I believe anyone supports Al-Kalaab should be banned from SOL ... it is not an expression of ideas anymore, it is encouraging hate and murder.

SOL should either be with us or With them ................ :D

wyre   

I think odayaasha 50 ka kor u dhaafay should have some rest, SOL is no more entertaining with old peoples around :D

Somalia   

Some people will argue Che and Maaddeey are human beings such ourselves, they may just be right, and therefore we should allow them to express their views.

NGONGE   

I agree. I also demand that any nomads supporting ANY groups that are deemed terrorist in any part of the world should be banned from SOL.