Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Central Intelligence Agency Director resigns over affair.

Gosh 37 years of marriage down the drain what a waste. Why do such men even cheat he seemed to have everything. Don't like men who choose other women over their wives. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Abwaan   

Bluelicious;887629 wrote:
Gosh 37 years of marriage down the drain what a waste. Why do such men even cheat he seemed to have everything. Don't like men who choose other women over their wives. Once a cheater always a cheater.

not that I condone his actions but did you see his wife? And the lady he had the affair with? Paula Broadwell way nuuraysaa compared to his wife, she is younger too...:DA lesson for islaamaha inaysan weligood xarragada ka tegin haddii kale gabar yar baa duqeeda isbaaro u dhiganaysa. She was officially stalking him for a while and alcohol might be involved. I wonder what her doctor husband will do. I was sorry to hear this David Patraeus is a proffesional man whp earned respect for his work over the years. Will be interesting to see who replaces him.

Abwaan;887815 wrote:
not that I condone his actions but did you see his wife? And the lady he had the affair with? Paula Broadwell way nuuraysaa compared to his wife, she is younger too...:DA lesson for islaamaha inaysan weligood xarragada ka tegin haddii kale gabar yar baa duqeeda isbaaro u dhiganaysa. She was officially stalking him for a while and alcohol might be involved. I wonder what her doctor husband will do. I was sorry to hear this David Patraeus is a proffesional man whp earned respect for his work over the years. Will be interesting to see who replaced him.

LAWL. Could be true....but we are talking about the CIA, it's probably something little more than extra marital affairs for him to step down. We would never know 'bout it. Yea, i saw his wife too and i said, geez....."Ninkaan maxaa si ka'ahaa, markuu qoftaan guusanayey"? :) I would've cheated too. LoL

Abwaan;887815 wrote:
not that I condone his actions but did you see his wife? And the lady he had the affair with? Paula Broadwell way nuuraysaa compared to his wife, she is younger too...:DA lesson for islaamaha inaysan weligood xarragada ka tegin haddii kale gabar yar baa duqeeda isbaaro u dhiganaysa. She was officially stalking him for a while and alcohol might be involved. I wonder what her doctor husband will do. I was sorry to hear this David Patraeus is a proffesional man whp earned respect for his work over the years. Will be interesting to see who replaced him.

This is getting more interesting. Both of them were married people who cheated on their spouses and this has been going on for a few years. His wife must have been clueless how could she have not noticed anything. There are always early warning signs to everything. I googled both of the women and you are right Paula does look sexy but then again she is 40 years old and Holly is 60 years old age took her beauty away. You can't compare a 60 year old woman with a 40 year old one. She obviously looked different and much younger when she was 40.

I agree with Nin-Yaaban why would he step down for only extra marital affairs sounds fishy, maybe there is more then they let us know. It could be he maybe broke the law or something.

^And we should leave that question to her friends or sisters.

p.s. Cheating at any security agency is considered a breach of national security-the fear of being blackmailed is one concern,