Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Universal debate on Jubbaland and Kismaayo

Abwaan   

My clan? You must be dreaming....Visa ayaad u baahan doontaa markii Soomaaliya ay cagaheeda ku istaagto taas meel ku qor clan ku lahaa....war meel ku ekoow...

The Zack   

Abwaan;887735 wrote:
My clan
? You must be dreaming....Visa ayaad u baahan doontaa markii Soomaaliya ay cagaheeda ku istaagto taas meel ku qor clan ku lahaa....war meel ku ekoow...

Oh god.. here we go again. You are the biggest hypocrites of all! You are a HUGE clanist but have not guts to say so.Your records indicated, your words indicate, you are a clanist abwaan, Denial is going to make it worse, admit it, then find a cure LOL. That being said, there is nothing wrong for wishing your clan to succeed, it is just not right when you support with greediness and dulmi - which is what you are doing now.

And speaking of a VISA, it appears your boys Goobaale and IndhoCade need one - they have been deported from Kismayo :D

I am with Abwaan, Zack and A&T need to be deported. That said, I disagree with Abwaan on what basis of the deportation should be.

Good for you Zack-atleast you are honest.

Abwaan   

The Zack, you can call me clanist or all the names that you like. At least I am not the one saying My clan live there so I have a say on it, while you came from a tuulo in another country thausands of miles away. Xaggee wax ka khaldan yihiin baa la leeyahay....this is why. Qof Soomaali ah haba ka hadlo Kismaayo,Lawyacaddo, Caluula iyo Ceelbuur laakiin qof Itoobiyaan ah waxba kama khuseeyaan. Orod dalkaaga naga joog.:D

The Zack   

Abwaan;887746 wrote:
At least I am not the one saying My clan live there so I have a say on it,

That is because you are effing hypocrite. You have no manhood to tell us that you are a clanist. Thanks for proving my point. You are against Jubbaland because you are afraid that there will be another Puntland that will be dominated by your rival clan. We know you, you agree with the dude on this video. You just can't say that. You are bad example of Walaalaha Galgaduud. Those people say what they want, they don't hide behind see-thru-curtains. We can see you Mr.IndhoCade, come on out. Tell us why you are against Jubbaland?

P.s. I am waiting for you in Kismayo - make sure you ask for permission before flying there or you will be deported back to Dhuuso Mareeb.

Abwaan   

Lol@I am waiting for you in Kismaayo....ma qosli karo ee naga daa The Zack. Haddii aad Shilaabo ka sokeysidba iga celi Kismaayo. Waryaa dhul Soomaaliyeed baan ka hadlaynaa not Itoobiya. Jigjiga haddii aan imaado xaq baad u leedahayee Vusa i weydii...laakiin Kismaayo? Yaan la isku ciyaarin. Hana ka cabsannin Qabiil kuuguma faanayo. Soomaalinimo ayaan ka hadlayaa.

Haatu   

lol at Abwaan and his raqiis arguments. Sow maanta baad bilowdey inaad Soomaali kala saartid miyaa sida ina adeerka uu video-ga ula soo sheeko tagey? Sxb, waan wada ognahey sababta aad uga soo horjeedid J/land waana arin qaawan. Xaaladdana waa sida C/rashiid uu sheegey, ninka leh beel baa la sideline-gareynaayaa ha ogaado beeshaas jubbooyinka ma dago oo Muqdisho iyo meelahaas buu degen yahey. There is no J/land community being sidelined, the only folks that are complaining are folks that don't have a say in Jubbooyinka. Caadi ha la'iska dhigo.

Eeg abwaanow waxad samaysey Haatu oo waligi qabyalaad ka hadlin oo mamuul beeleysiga ka so horjeeda markad tidhi reerkisu Somali maha dadki oo dhan waad isku dirtay niyo wa ku sidee.

The Zack   

Abwaan;887766 wrote:
Lol@I am waiting for you in Kismaayo....ma qosli karo ee naga daa The Zack. Haddii aad Shilaabo ka sokeysidba iga celi Kismaayo. Waryaa dhul Soomaaliyeed baan ka hadlaynaa not Itoobiya. Jigjiga haddii aan imaado xaq baad u leedahayee Vusa i weydii...laakiin Kismaayo? Yaan la isku ciyaarin. Hana ka cabsannin
Qabiil kuuguma faanayo. Soomaalinimo ayaan ka hadlayaa

Again you contradict yourself, you are referring me to Shilaabo and Jigjiga because of my qabiil but as usual you are weak to say that you are doing that for qabiilism. I am agreeing with you, waan degaa Jigjiga ilaa Garissa ilaa Kismaayo.

Ku dayo, ku dayo,

Ku dayo Puntalnd,

Soo Dhawee, soo dhawee

Soo dhawee Jubbaland

Haatu   

Xaaji, I did not attack any qabiil nor did I discredit anyone's Soomaalinimo in the hope of adding weight to my argument like Abwaan is doing. All I stated was the truth, the groups that actually have a stake in the Jubbooyin are fully behind this process. Those that have no stake whatsoever are the ones that are causing all this noise.

That said, I'm still against federalism and all maamuul beeleeds, but that doesn't mean I'll stand up for injustice too.

Haatu;887774 wrote:
Xaaji, I did not attack any qabiil nor did I discredit anyone's Soomaalinimo in the hope of adding weight to my argument like Abwaan is doing. All I stated was the truth, the groups that
actually
have a stake in the Jubbooyin are fully behind this process. Those that have
no stake whatsoever
are the ones that are causing all this noise.

That said, I'm still against federalism and all maamuul beeleeds, but that doesn't mean I'll stand up for injustice too.

I support you haatu you are very dhex dhexaad which is good

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;887771 wrote:
Eeg abwaanow waxad samaysey Haatu oo waligi qabyalaad ka hadlin oo mamuul beeleysiga ka so horjeeda markad tidhi reerkisu Somali maha dadki oo dhan waad isku dirtay niyo wa ku sidee.

Waryaa Xunjuf Soomaalidu waxay tiraa "si xun wax u sheeg sixir waa ka daran yahay". Dadka aad isku dirayso waxaan ka heli ma garanayo. I NEVER said qabiil baan meel u diidayaa. I said The Zack iyo Abtigiis, and th both know why. Adigua Hargeysa ayaad rabtaa inaad rabtaa inaad Soomaalida u diiddid markaas baad dad wax ka sheegeysaa, bal muraayadda isku fiiri.

Abwaan   

Haatu;887774 wrote:
Xaaji, I did not attack any qabiil nor did I discredit anyone's Soomaalinimo in the hope of adding weight to my argument like Abwaan is doing. All I stated was the truth, the groups that
actually
have a stake in the Jubbooyin are fully behind this process. Those that have
no stake whatsoever
are the ones that are causing all this noise.

If you are against maamul beeleed we are on the same side. I never supported it and was always against that. This Dude, The Zack supports it and he does not deny that he is from Ethiopia and claims inuu Kismaayo ka xigo ninka Jilib jooga, haddii ay daacad kaa tahay maad gefkaas aragtid?

Oke Abtigiis and Zack might not be from kismayo but Abwaan you are not from Kismayo either marka maxa ku xalaleeyey inad adigu ka hadashid iyagana u diiday. Ileen iyaga kama Somalisanide?