Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Universal debate on Jubbaland and Kismaayo

Abwaan   

Lol@Sahal oo nabadda u ololeeya. Nabadeey xaal qaado. Nadaara dadka ayuu ku ciyaarayaa nin reer Mudug ah iyo mid reer Buulo-Barde ah ayuu meesha inta keenay ku leeyahay, qabaa'ilka dega Jubbooyinka.:D

Abwaan   

On 42:30 wuxuu Cabdirashiid yiri, waxaan dhihi karaa in caalamku isla afgartay in dhuxusha la raro. Markii la dhahay qaraarkii qarammada midoobey lama beddelin, wuxuu dhahay maamulka iyo AMISOM baa gaarey. He almost said dowladduna waa la ogtahay baan dhihi karaa and then Nadaara ayaa ku celiyey oo dhahay, dowladdu way qaadacday oo masuullo ay ka mid yihiin Cali Ameerika ayaa ka hadlay.......then C/Rashiid said, Cali Ameerika waa safiir ee muu Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibedda iyo wasiirka Arrimaha Gudaha u daayo arrintaan.....loooooooooooooooool.

Nadaara tells him dowladda qofkii ay rabto baa u hadlaya shaqadeedana ma dhex geli karno, iyadoo dowladdu safiirka ka cabanaysa kana hadlaysa ma aannan arkin.:D

Ruunkinet says "In la banneeyo?" Bannayn waxaa waaye in la iibiyo oo lacagta Raaskambooninla siiyo, waxa dhanna qabiil baynku dhammaanayaan....that was a good shot!

Abwaan   

In the end, C/Rashiid asks dowladda Burundi, Uganda and Jabuuti legitimate bay ku yimaadeen, Kenyana legitimate bay ku timid....su'aashu waxay tahay Kenya legit miyey ku timid billawgii?

On 46:00 Mudane C/Rashiid waxaa laga saxay in Hiiraan iyo Bay maamulladooda ay dowladihii hore ay magacaabeen. Sidoo kale 46:37 waxaa la xasuusiyey in Shabaab ka hor uusan Axmed Madoobe Jubbooyinka uusan ka talin jirin ee ay qolo kale haysatey.

A&T's man in that debate has been owned fair and square.

Reer Raskambooni have a golden chance to bring the communities together and establish an all inclusive government for Kismaayo. They should not forget the recent history and they should be mindful that you can't not keep Kismaayo with Kukuuyo's borrowed balls.

If Raaskambooni folks think they can dominate Kismaayo, then let it be. But recent history teaches us otherwise.

Rag hadii cadaalad waayo, sidii cawlsha kala yaac

Somalia   

First, no need to use laughter as a defence mechanism. LOL here, LOL there, it looks desperate.

Abwaan;887595 wrote:
Lol...Mudane C/Rashiid on 13:13 he was saying waa ciidankii qaranka, mana ka madax-bannaana, markii uu Nadaara xasuusiyey hadalladii Gen. Diini ee ahaa in ciidan Raaskambooni aysan jirin iyo kii uu ugu jawaabey Axmed Madoobe ee ahaa inay Raaskambooni yihiin, sheekadiiba wuxuu u geddiyey " waa ciidankii degaanka" that was just on 14:31. Is that hadal is waafaqsan?

Wuxuu kaluu been ku sheegay dowladdan tii ka sii horreysey wax dhibaato ah kama jirin Kismaayo.
Soo madaxweynihii Hore Shariif ma ahayn ninkii diidey Azania? War ninku been badanaa...ma waxaas baad la dhacday Haatu?

Sheikh Shariif hypocritically opposed Kenyan troops never Azania, but he learned to stick to the programme as his butt was being guarded by Ugandans. Just like you must learn and evolve from the hypocritical status of Ethiopians vs Ugandans.

Abwaan;887595 wrote:

Lol@Ciidammada AMISOM ee Kenya maxaa loogu sheegi waayey in Wafdi imaanaayo. Ninkaas baa leh agenda Soomaaliyeed baa meesha yaal. Check on 38:02....Loool warkaas ma hayno annagu, he is the biggest liar....xitaa waftiga 2 days ayey sugayeen in la yiraa inaada oo Raas Kambooni group ka meermeerayeen.

You are the one who is lying here. There were 2 different planes, as even reported by independent media organizations. When your warlord uncles couldn't enter, another plane was sent with journalists and Djiboutis. Why did they send them without informing the people on the ground? I mean General Diini and former defence minister Xasan Carab toured every facility they wanted days before.

Abwaan;887595 wrote:
In the end, C/Rashiid asks dowladda Burundi, Uganda and Jabuuti legitimate bay ku yimaadeen, Kenyana legitimate bay ku timid....su'aashu waxay tahay Kenya legit miyey ku timid billawgii?

Haye, tell us the difference Mr Expert, what is the difference between the Ugandan guarding you, and the Kenyan guarding Kismayo from Al-Shabaab, please enlighten us with your expertise.

This debate was put to an end at: 48:50 and 49:45 where hypocrites need to shut their mouths, Abwaan I hope you take notes first. :D

The Zack   

Waa waareey war Abwaan waa ku sidee Jubooyinka marka laga hadlo you are getting all excited. Galgaduud allaha kuu barakeeyo ee iimaanso sxb. Posting multiple posts and responding to yourself won't make Kismayo your home. Dhuuso Mareeb is the place to discuss for u.

The Zack   

Apophis;887709 wrote:
LOL, duqha meesha wuu ku didhideey
:D

I know right! :D :D

I like how he adds a disclaimer to most of his posts, it reads something like "I am in no way, shape or form a qabiilist, all my comments are objective and sincere "

From this thread, you can see how he is all for his clan, he wants indhocade, goobaale and co back in Jubooyinka. That, sir, is not possible today.

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;887513 wrote:
the guy is an mp the one against Jland i believe he is a Gjecel

CORRECTION: He is not an MP, he used to be. Nadaara makes that clear when he is introducing him.

The debate was purely what people discuss here on SOL

The MP was saying that Raskambooni brigade is one clan trying to rule the others

The MP was saying that the Jubalanders are not all supporting this state and some clans are being sidelined.

The other guy's argument was that Somalia is a federal country and the indigenous people have the right to establish their own states.

And his other argument about Raskambooni was that they fought the hardest against alshabaab and have a right to be the security forces of a future Jubaland state.

Abwaan   

The Zack;887712 wrote:
I know right!

I like how he adds a disclaimer to most of his posts, it reads something like "
I am in no way, shape or form a qabiilist, all my comments are objective and sincere
"

From this thread, you can see how he is all for his clan, he wants indhocade, goobaale and co back in Jubooyinka. That, sir, is not possible today.

the Zack, khudbada aan soconeyn naga daa...at least I am from Somalia and you are NOT. You cannot be both from Fiitawaraari and Jubbada hoose. Mid ku ekow. One time you are an ONLF strategist and now Raaskamboonist...nag daa dhubuqdhubuqda.

The Zack   

^Clan is everything, my clan heavily inhabits Lower Jubba, Middle, Jubba, and 3 districts in Bakool. Now where does your clan inhabit? 1/6 of Galkacayo and some parts of Galgaduud. Your clan and you greedily want to take over other people's land. Not gonna happen, specially in this year of 2012. No way, no how, no Jubbaland.

Facts you hate to hear.

Goobaale, Seeraar, and IndhoCade are things of the past.