Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

The Kismayo politics is the result of HAG politics in Muqdisho

Haatu   

Oh, oh I've got it. You're the tribe that settles on one side of the river in Beledweyne. Not quite a HAG but close enough. Aadan Cadde was your uncle :D

Abwaan   

My tribe did not brought me there, my father and mum did Ilaahay ka sokoow. My father worked for the government. Aadan Cadde AUN was my former president and probably yours too. I wasn't even born when he was one but I respected my former president.

Abwaan   

Haatu;887067 wrote:
Aadan Cadde was indeed my president, but isn't it amazing how I pinpointed your ancestry
:D

lol@Haatu that was a good try....keep going...Let me give you a hint.....:D Dhagaxbuur, Jigjiga, Ceelbuur, Gaalkacyo, Xamar, Caabudwaaq....That is where my ancestories hail from.

Haatu   

Apo, a few times why? :D And before you ask, I've never personally sent any money, the parents take care of that, for now... :D

Carafaat;887082 wrote:
Abwaan, why don't you respond to the thread. Shouldn't the President take on the HAGs in Muqdisho as well?

Carafaat Abwaan him self is a member of this HAG Illuminati group

Abwaan   

Carafaat;887082 wrote:
Abwaan, why don't you respond to the thread. Shouldn't the President take on the HAGs in Muqdisho as well?

loool.....Carafaat oo thread-kan suuq u raadinaya.:D Kan ma nuuraayo ee naga daa aan sida kale iskaga baashaalnee....Haatu..Do you need more hint?:D