Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

The Kismayo politics is the result of HAG politics in Muqdisho

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;887089 wrote:
Carafaat Abwaan him self is a member of this HAG Illuminati group

Ma ninkii lambar 7-da kala goynayey baa.:D

Odey   

To blame someone for the shortcomings of another is unfair so fellas leave Abwan alone!.

Having said that this president sadly has really dented my hopes for the nation. He has sorrounded himself with only his immediate Family and advisors are and include some seriously controversial individuals such as the Former President Abdiqasim and other equally divisive figures. The sad part is that he had the support of the whole country and is ruining that goodwill support he had. To make matters worse he has taken Nepotism to another level by appointing his own Maternal uncle to the post of a Minister of Resources( This is a super ministry created that includes the Fisheries, Farming, Minerals and energy). What is he thinking?.

He doesnt stop there,.....he hasnt even managed to get his list of Ministers (and lets not beat about the Bush he is the one that appointed them not the PM which in itself is unconstitutional)ratified by parliament and he takes the advise of some seriously sick individuals and starts Tribal Alienation by Giving his Tribe the right to Make up their administration(as in Hiiraan, Galgadud etc) while at the same time saying "He" will arrange an administration for the people of Juballand.

This is 1991 all over again and it is the President and his cronies who are ones instigating this. Lets call a spade a spade.

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;887095 wrote:
Oday are you saying the prime minister is clueless and a puppet

No XX- The PM is quite capable, but he isnt fighting back in regards his role and so far the President seems to be wearing the pants here. The division of power between the two offices and roles are not evident

Abwaan   

Odey;887094 wrote:
To blame someone for the shortcomings of another is unfair so fellas leave Abwan alone!.

Having said that this president sadly has really dented my hopes for the nation. He has sorrounded himself with only his immediate Family and advisors are and include some seriously controversial individuals such as the Former President Abdiqasim and other equally divisive figures. The sad part is that he had the support of the whole country and is ruining that goodwill support he had. To make matters worse he has taken Nepotism to another level by appointing his own Maternal uncle to the post of a Minister of Resources( This is a super ministry created that includes the Fisheries, Farming, Minerals and energy). What is he thinking?.

He doesnt stop there,.....he hasnt even managed to get his list of Ministers (and lets not beat about the Bush he is the one that appointed them not the PM which in itself is unconstitutional)ratified by parliament and he takes the advise of some seriously sick individuals and starts Tribal Alienation by Giving his Tribe the right to Make up their administration(as in Hiiraan, Galgadud ets) while at the same time saying "He" will arrange an administration for the people of Juballand.

This is 1991 all over again and it is the President and his cronies are the ones instigating this. Lets call a spade a spade.

lol@Odey, may be your eyes see something that Abwaan's don't. Ninyahow I don't like inaan caqligayga ku ciyaaro oo aan indho la'aan shakhsi u taageero amase u mucaarado. I do not like Abdiqasim as a politician so you might at least win my sympathy if you proof that Abdiqasim is an advisor to president Xasan Sh.

You said immediate family? Who are they? His cousin? uncles? Nephews....We need names and proof, otherwise this is just another character assasination. As far as I know this president is not even close to Wacaysle ee ninyahow eedda aan jirin waa laga fiican yahay. He is close to Damul-Jadiid. Is that his clan?

For this nephew you are talking about. He is from another clan. I am hearing that he is nin dhallinyaro ah oo aqoonyahan ah unless aad leedahay he was anti-AY, Ethiopian dominated goverment. His sub, sub clan ayaa laga qadiyey xildhibaannimada marka waxay u heleen qayb in wasiirka loogu beddelo. Soomaaliduna waa wada qaraabo taasna dembi ma ahan.

Odey   

Abwaan;887100 wrote:
lol@Odey, may be your eyes see something that Abwaan's don't. I do not like Abdiqasim as a politician so you might at least win my sympathy if you proof that Abdiqasim is an advisor to president Xasan Sh.

You said immediate family? Who are they? His cousin? uncles? Nephews....We need names and proof, otherwise this is just another character assasination. As far as I know this president is not even close to Wacaysle ee ninyahow eedda aan jirin waa laga fiican yahay. He is close to Damul-Jadiid. Is that his clan?

Abdiqasim pretty much lives in Villa somalia.....proof enough for you?. If you need more go to Villa Somalia

The minister in Question is not Wacaysle, but rather his ABTI?..... Do the math brother. I cant do it all for you.

Problem is the powers are not really defined Somalia is like something in between a semi parliamentary system and a semi-presidential constitutional republic. Even though it says the prime minister should appoint the cabinet him being the executive leader of the government in the constitution. The President holds much of the power to being the head of state commander of the armed forces etc

Abwaan   

Odey, weli jawaab waafi ah imaadan siin. Ninyahow yaan la isku ciyaarin...Cabdiqaasim lives in Villa Somalia war ma ahan. Where is the proof. Xitaa waxa aan ka doodeyno ma ahan shay jid ah. C/Qaasim waa nin Soomaaliyeed oo xaq u leh inuu dowladda taageero, laakiin taada ayaan kuu raacayaa. I still say proof it and I will sympathize.

Haatu   

Abwaan I have a rough idea. You're from the story people (translate it to Somali)

Apo, that's rich coming from a CID kikuyu agent. It's cockroaches like you that give us a hard time on the bridge :D

Odey   

Abwaan;887104 wrote:
Odey, weli jawaab waafi ah imaadan siin. Ninyahow yaan la isku ciyaarin...Cabdiqaasim lives in Villa Somalia war ma ahan. Where is the proof. Xitaa waxa aan ka doodeyno ma ahan shay jid ah. C/Qaasim waa nin Soomaaliyeed oo xaq u leh inuu dowladda taageero, laakiin taada ayaan kuu raacayaa. I still say proof it and I will sympathize.

I said he "pretty much" lives there?. In politics you dont end up "pretty much" living in an office especially if you are the former President unless you are wanted and needed there. His role in this is clear in the outcome, but if you are asking me to post a documentary evidence of an appointment of him to a post, then you wont get that and dont expect such an office to be that foolish as to offer the world such an opportunity. Advice usually can be seen in the way he acts.

His actions so far is a continuation of Abdiqasim's policies in the same way George W Bush's actions were a continuation of his father's policies and completion of the "job" that wasnt finished. Hear say?, maybe, but in the world of politics your track record is all you have and sadly this chap in Villa Somalia has already tainted his track record

STOIC   

It doesn't take a political genius to understand the Somali clan politics, but I must say I'm lost here. I really don't care that much for Southern Somalia feeble politics, but I gotta admit I'm lost in their geopolitics of clan hegemony over land...I wonder Who lives in this city as in population numbers? Who are the landlords or the power holders? Why do they want the new president to stay away from their affairs? Why such a basic shift of attitudes and emotions towards the president they were all celebrating yesterday? Which side (clan) is making more convincing case that they have the inalienable right of the key of the city.Why do they want the president refrain from imposing solutions to their problems?

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;887112 wrote:
Haatu is a sijuwi but he is opposed to the Kenyans

Apophis is semi sijuwi but he loves the kenyans

Taasa la leeyahay ha is afgarato

And you are a Somali and opposed to the Somalis...:D

Jacpher   

^gooluu kuu salaxay macalinka.

So many secessionist losing their mind about Kismaaayo cadeeey. Leave my city alone people.

STOIC: My friend it boils down to business. With its sea port, Kismaayo is a business hub for the region and it had a booming charcoal business before, during and after AS controlled the city. Everyone wants the charcoal business shut down because of the enviromental disaster. But there are millions upon millions of charcoal already sitting in the port waiting for shipment and the president dictated (from what I heard) that it needs not to beshipped for business. The local businesses said it is already cut, made and ready for shipment, no more charcoal will be made but this one has to go so we can at least get our investment returned. So people are wondering why the president and his close associates are micromanaging the charcoal issue to the level of businesses losing millions of dollars. The clan talk is just side noise. This is the real issue. I've seen businessmen on TV complaining why the president doesn't want them get their investment back. They agreed to stop doing any more of it.

If u r talking abt the city of kismanyo, the puntlanders r the landlords n the afmadow folks r the power holders...in terms of popution, afmadow n gedo folks r a majority in jubaland state...why dont they want the president involvement? Well, the federal constitution empowers the locals to shape their own future n select/elect their leaders. The above 3 clans r in agreement on building incusive administration for jubaland...why they no longer support the president? Well, the majority still do support him, its just that they dont understand why he wants the people baidhabo and hiiran to select/elect their own leaders n denies the same thing for jubalanders....