Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

The Kismayo politics is the result of HAG politics in Muqdisho

Mario B   

Apophis;887111 wrote:
Now hold on one minute; I'm calling you sijui and you're calling me kikuyu which essentially means we're the same and thus when you insult me you're also insulting yourself; checkmate sijui boy
:D

tumblr_m0wbpzinaI1qj0brao1_500_thumb.gif

Jacpher   

^What's with you and these nuisance images you keep posting. Do you run out of words? Go to the library and borrow some words.

STOIC   

Jacpher, thanks for the important insight.In sum, the president is not letting these business people finish their stock and impose his laws later. It only makes sense to let the people ship their goods for now and let them get their returns. The normal thing to do is to let them proceed with their shipment for now in order to stop any chaos.At this stage of Somali politics a goodly portion of the people will follow their local leaders rather than the president.Should this trend of not listening to the opinion of the majority inhabitants continue, it is conceivable to assume that the president decree will not be answered.The clan demographic thoughts came to my mind as was figuring out who is who in this issue. It is unfortunate, but the reality is that the president should be diplomatic/friendly with the people that have investments in that city.The president should not wink at this matter, but should at least pay strong attention to the people that have investment in the city!

Jacpher   

^Everyone is Kismaayo is happy for charcoal to stop for all. People have been saying for years charcoal should have been stopped long time. The president has a good opportunity to end it now but I don't know why he's playing politics from what I heard. I understand there's another clan angle to it but this is a major cause of the conflict.

Mario B   

Salahudin;887125 wrote:
If u r talking abt the city of kismanyo, the puntlanders r the landlords n the afmadow folks r the power holders...in terms of popution, afmadow n gedo folks r a majority in jubaland state...why dont they want the president involvement? Well, the federal constitution empowers the locals to shape their own future n select/elect their leaders. The above 3 clans r in agreement on building incusive administration for jubaland...why they no longer support the president? Well, the majority still do support him, its just that they dont understand why he wants the people baidhabo and hiiran to select/elect their own leaders n denies the same thing for jubalanders....

There has to be an inclusive admin in kismayo, no single sub clan should be allowed to have a monopoly of power.

Jacpher   

^I'be happy if we got jareer brother running the show and bajuun sister as chief staff of the armed forces. Let the people who actually own the land run the affairs of the land. Faro-dheer can take a back seat and take notes. We need a drastic change.

Mario B   

Jacpher;887128 wrote:
^What's with you and these nuisance images you keep posting. Do you run out of words? Go to the library and borrow some words.

youre-the-man-bro-thumb.jpg

Jacpher   

^I didn't know you were into Jesus. Man what you don't up in here talking politics. Aren't you supposed to be stopping people in the mall preaching the word? Com'on dawg.

Mario B   

Jacpher;887147 wrote:
^I didn't know you were into Jesus. Man what you don't up in here talking politics. Aren't you supposed to be stopping people in the mall preaching the word? Com'on dawg.

I believe in Jesus ibn Maryam, No Jesus, No Islam, simples!! I use gifs because they are a nuisance. Never had the expression a picture is worth a thousand words.

yessssss.gif