Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

The Kismayo politics is the result of HAG politics in Muqdisho

Haatu   

2011. I was born in Garissa but bred in the west, so I'm sijui only by name :D I don't hate Kenyans, I hate their occupation. Simple.

Do you love Kenyans? :D

Abwaan   

Lol@Haatu....Do you know the joke of the week is "I was born in Kismaayo" although I am not putting a doubt on your claim. I was with some friends the other day, when a discussion on Kismaayo came up. It sounded that a good number of the guys had some sort of links with kismaayo. One of the guys who I happen to know and came from arligaa iyo Itoobiya jokingly siad "I was born in Via Afmadow", then I said "ma nin aan asbuucaan Kismaayo ku ag dhalan baa jira? I was born in Jilib." It was just to show meesha ayaantan wax marayaan...Kismaayo waa magaalo Somaaliyeed. I beleive midkii ugu horreeyey, kuwii dagaalkii xilligii daraawiishta degey, kuwii isticmaarka la shaqayn jirey ee yimid berigaas, kuwii abaartii 1974 dowladdu keentay, kuwii 1991-kii imaaday, iyo kuwo hadda u soo guurayoba waa deeqdaa ee in cidi si gaar ah isku xijiso ma ahan. Haddii Xamar caasimaddii tahay oo la dhahay halla wadaago, Hargeysa tii labaad tahay, Kismaayona saddexaad tahay in la wadaaago dhib ma keeneyso.

Haatu   

Yes, we are grateful that we are not part of the nightmare across the border, but the fact is, we are Somalis not Kenyans. Our country will one day be Somalia.

As for the people and the country, what's there not to like?

lol at unshaven. Don't tell me your chin is as smooth as a baby's bum :D

Haatu   

lol Abwaan, it was a slip from me sxb. I meant to write Garissa but Kismaayo baa i wareerisey beryahan. Besides, most people here know I'm reer garissa :D

Raamsade   

Eng.Cadde;887244 wrote:
Ahmed madoobe and his reer are pushing kenyan shady agenda in jubba region and reer mogdishu will make sure it wont happen,marka calm down guys aynu aragno haduu ahmed kenya dhul somaliyeed siin karo kenyati.

Indeed! I'd go further and add that this Madoobe dude should be court marshalled for sedition. He is insurrecting revolt against the government in Xamar while in the pay of the Kenyans.

Mario B   

Raamsade;887546 wrote:
Indeed! I'd go further and add that this Madoobe dude should be court marshalled for sedition. He is insurrecting revolt against the government in Xamar while in the pay of the Kenyans.

Just admit it, this president is a poor communicator, he has allowed the fadhi khudir folks to set the agenda. He needs to quash hurtful rumours and set his stall in front the world and especially the Somali world. No good holling yourself in the state house while rumours and false news is spreading around like fire. Somalis are well know for contriving crisis where they are none. He should take heed and learn from this affair.

Somalia   

The new president is a moron, I think everybody knows by now, a rookie who didn't know what the hell he got himself into. :D I'm laughing hard because some people like Mario B now put it down to lack of communication skills. :D We need a player like Sheikh Shariif, the man is surely missed.

HAG, Duli Jadiid, Moryaan Incorporated, Muslim Brotherhood, whatever it is, it ain't working.

Daqane   

Have you been to Mogadishu carafaat?

How is the banadiir council divided, and how would you improve this division of seats as well as the current small employee base?

How is the airport and port managed by whom and in which fashion from the head to again the small employee contingent?

What is the clear correlation of the creation of juba land state provided for by the different Kenyan led initiatives and the mamuul of mogadishu?

In the event that people from other parts of somalia should be appointed in the banadiir administration wouild that according to your mind mean the goverment can do the same in kismayu?