Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

I predict NGO government will recognize Somaliland

Abdul   

This new government is moving slowly and in the wrong direction.But soon they will find out and it will be too late for them.

Mario B   

Abdul;886095 wrote:
This new government is moving slowly and in the wrong direction.But soon they will find out and it will be too late for them.

While I agree that the government is moving slowly I dont share your sentiment about it's direction, for me, if they can pacify the south and settle all IDP's to their tuulos, I'll be happy. The next government [ wether this Presidency or a new one] will fill the gaps of governance...and that my friends is how national building is done :)

Carafaat   

Taleexi;886081 wrote:
I'm not that much of a sensitive about clan secessionism in Somalia as I've been before. However, I still support and prefer that we stay in unison alas let us experiment clan secessionism as we see it fit. After all, a government is an arrangement and survival semblance of order. It calls consensus and agreed upon guiding principles.

+1

Abwaan   

Abdul;886095 wrote:

It all depends on which clan got a minister and which one has not. Malla isku ciyaaraa? Jagooyinkii weli ma dhammaan ee halla sugo. :D

Hee abwaan ma wax ba hadhay ma mooda dowladan inu Abwaan ba wax ka qeybinayo war ileen inaga wax aragnay. Ma wasiiradi wasiirada daba yaalay ba hadhay kuwa warqadaha u filegereya wasiirada shaahana u kariyaa.

Jacpher   

A woman is a heart beat away from the second highest office in this male dominant society. Is that why yall protesting about a female appointment to higher office.

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;886110 wrote:
Hee abwaan ma wax ba hadhay ma mooda dowladan inu Abwaan ba wax ka qeybinayo war ileen inaga wax aragnay. Ma wasiiradi wasiirada daba yaalay ba hadhay kuwa warqadaha u filegereya wasiirada shaahana u kariyaa.

XX anigu waxba kama qaybinayo balse waxaan leeyahay "Waa la doogiye yaan la dacaroon" Suurtagal ma noqonayso in dowlad beel walba ay wasiir ka hesho la magacaabo. Beelo shalay qaday ayaa maanta wax helay baa laga yaabaa kuwo heli jirana waa waayeen. Dadku ma kala fadli badna beel uu "Qaali Huurshe" u qoray inay wasiir helaan mar walbana ma jirto. Xilalkuna wasiirro keliya ma ahan ee taliyeyaal ciidan, safiirro, maareeyeyaal, wasiir-xigeenno, agaasimeyaal iyo qaar kale intuba way hareen.

Fowziyo, should be given a chance so long as she denounces secession. If not and she tries to appease her clan it will only hurt Xasan Shiekh and his “new” type of Politics.

Xaaji Xunjuf;886089 wrote:
Taleexi its all about the timing in the 90s no one would ever try to open the debate of Somaliland and Somalia we remember Cali mahdi and his reaction on Somaliland was when he was told the north declared their country as an independent state. We had Abdiqasim salaad hassan a man who never even liked to utter the name Somaliland he called it Gobolada Woqoyi.Waa la doogiye yaan la dacaroon Cabdilahi
Yusuf and his Ethiopian overlords
came along and we all know how he felt about Somaliland. President Sheikh sharif was a very indifferent guy on the case of Somaliland and wanted to sort out some kind of agreement but his time was up. President hassan sheikh took over the lead and he said that he wants to re negotiate the union no leader of Somalia ever said that President Hassan sheikh made a clear distinction between Somaliland and Somalia he acknowledged that the union was badly damaged through out the years and wants to restore a healthy union between the two states that united in 1960. He even said that he wants to make sure that the next generation should be taught in schools how the union of the Somali republic came to existence between the two states he added,,, that is if we eventually unite he is not certain about unity him self as he doesn't want a forced union. We know the compulsiveness that it carries when the Somaliland and Somalia dialogue is mentioned.See the patron the tone is changing in Mogadishu not in Hargeysa that doesn't mean they will agree any time soon but that means they can start talking, that said the international community played also a crucial role they were one that facilitated the talks and pressured both sides to talk in order to clarify their future relations.

the irony of an ethiopia proxy state formed by member of an ethiopian proxy millitia have the nerve to accuse other of being habeshi minions.

:cool:

The Sage   

Considering she hasn't really done anything in her capacity as FM to outright show her support for secession then I wouldn't sensationalize her appointment. She only said she wouldn't want to force union on any group of people, which I believe was something the President has said also.

Besides I imagine she would want to keep her job for the time being....considering she is an opportunist and all

Fanisha;886204 wrote:
This government is absolutely disappointing. Uff

disappointing for the less than 1% who wish they could project a force to be reckoned with:D

This gov't knows there's nothing they can do about the ova 99% of somalilanders.Realty keeps hitting you hard.