Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

#pissesmeoff About Somali Society

This. Isku diin laguma dhaqmayo :?

Wadani;881435 wrote:
That explains it lol. If i had brothers i could care less if they dated. Watever illicit behaviour they engage in is between them and God. But sisters, well thats a totally different ball game my friend.

Obas response:

oba hiloowlow;881437 wrote:
exactly sxb

SMH.

Macallinka;882019 wrote:
the constant spit (u know what am talking about if u r in Somali or in Africa)

Ive only seen that from Kenyanfied sijuis with the hole in the teeth so they can spit easier. That fact that you say "Somali" (how that Kenyans refer to the Somali republic, rather than say Somalia), says a lot. When I went back I didnt seen anyone spitting.

Alpha Blondy;881995 wrote:
the smell of odour!

Nothing unique to Somalis. Poverty and the inability to afford plentiful water to wash frequently does that to you.

wyre   

OdaySomali;881957 wrote:
This. Isku diin laguma dhaqmayo :?

Quote Originally Posted by Wadani View Post

That explains it lol. If i had brothers i could care less if they dated. Watever illicit behaviour they engage in is between them and God. But sisters, well thats a totally different ball game my friend.

Obas response:

Quote Originally Posted by oba hiloowlow View Post

exactly sxb

SMH.

the fact that you started this SHIT coz of this pisses me off images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6Vh7u618s-hbfvQ9aEyT

OdaySomali;882025 wrote:
Ive only seen that from Kenyanfied sijuis with the hole in the teeth so they can spit easier. That fact that you say "Somali" (how that Kenyans refer to the Somali republic, rather than say Somalia), says a lot. When I went back I didnt seen anyone spitting.

That was typo sxb , u r telling me u haven't seen a flying xaaqo in islii or in Somalia? man that is the first thing u notice when u go there....too much!

Macallinka;882041 wrote:
That was typo sxb ,
u r telling me u haven't seen a flying xaaqo in islii or in Somalia?
man that is the first thing u notice when u go there....too much!

Islii I wouldnt know but when I was there no, I didnt see any flying xaaqo... lol meelma waaye adigu meeshaad tagtay?