Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Carafaat travels to Hajj and asks forgiveness to SOL members

Carafaat   

Coming week I will be travelling to perform the annual Hajj to cleanse my spirit from all the worldly sins. Its bussy and stressfull year at work and in my private life as well. I have used SOL and many of its members as a form of stress relief by offending and ridiculing them and their clans. Therefor I would like to take this opportunity to start with a fresh new start in SOL. I apologize and ask forgiveness to all the SOL'ers I have intentionally offended.

P.S. LST, Awoowe, could you change my name to 'Haji Carafaat' on SOL after I have performed the Hajj and members have forgiven me for my behaviour?

Abwaan   

Coming week? I though people already ttravelled to Haj. Carafaat, Are you in S Arabia already? Or you mean you are travelling there next week?

Carafaat   

Unuka

Oba and all the other Unuka. I have no hate for Unuka, in fact I love Unuka. They are truly the best neighbours one could wish for. But we to stop this political clanish HAG stuff, we need to share Muqdisho and we need to learn how to speak proper and civilized Somali. I am sorry for all the 'unuka' insults against tolka. :D

mashAllah, my dearest inaadeero. i hope you're forgiven for your sins. its partly your fault but also living in holland can only make one more likely to commit sins. i pray for your journey to be successful.

Carafaat;881281 wrote:
Unuka

Oba and all the other Unuka. I have no hate for Unuka, in fact I love Unuka. They are truly the best neighbours one could wish for. But we to stop this political clanish HAG stuff, we need to share Muqdisho and we need to learn how to speak proper and civilized Somali. I am sorry for all the 'unuka' insults against tolka.
:D

looool war sxb take it easy its just a forum,, anyways have a safe trip bruv

Carafaat   

Inadeeros

Alpha and JB, I am sorry for callin you guys superficial or contentless monkeys. I am sure you guys have intellectual capacities(eventhough you dont share it on SOL). Alpha, I am sorry for offending your sub clan, I am sure they are bigger and more couregous then mine. I am sorry for calling you laangaab, when I discovered you are laandheer and actuallt the son of the Aaqil I was embarrassed.

Jaceylbaro, I am sorry for calling you at 2am. I was on my way to Berbera Airport wanted to say goodbye. But this was mistake, will never call you again!

Carafaat   

*Blessed;881283 wrote:
Mashaallah, it's an amazing honour to be chosen to perform hajj. Illahay hakaa aqbalo.

Blessed, I would lie if I said this was my choice. My mother forces every year one of my brothers to take her to Hajj. And this year was my turn. She is Burco as well and can be quite persistent and convincing.:D

Carafaat;881293 wrote:
Inadeeros

Alpha and JB, I am sorry for callin you guys superficial or contentless monkeys. I am sure you guys have intellectual capacities(eventhough you dont share it on SOL). Alpha, I am sorry for offending your sub clan, I am sure they are bigger and more couregous then mine. I am sorry for calling you laangaab, when I discovered you are laandheer and actuallt the son of the Aaqil I was embarrassed.

Jaceylbaro, I am sorry for calling you at 2am. I was on my way to Berbera Airport wanted to say goodbye. But this was mistake, will never call you again!

hear hear inaadeero! the aqil is my dad's bro.

you're a wonderful human being too sxb. i was very glad to have met you in hargeisa recently. i pray this spiritual journey will remove the black cloud that's been hanging over you over the last couple of years. once you perform this duty, you can only be purer and head towards the righteous path.