Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Lower Juba (Jubbada Hoose) -- Province of Somali Republic

People see the potential of the city and are getting worked up for no reason. This city can hold all of us so I am hoping people can get past the old ways of we will only control this city mentality. This doesn't mean you will be allowed to squad someone else's home.

Jacpher   

The Zack;880145 wrote:
Jacphar caalacalka iyo nacamleynta nala dhaaf adeer. Goofkaaga ku ekow. Xabashi baa breast-feeds the admin you so much so support and claim. Kenyans are much better, if you didn't know.

Again, waano kaagama baahna kobtan, dadkaaga ka bilow.

I can't believe I am engaging someone who argues a foreign entity, Kenya/ IGAD to create a regional administration in the country and the Somali president has no right or say in it. Incredibly unbelievable what a clan pledge of allegiance does to people.

By the way, I am surprised for someone like you advocating Somalis should settle their issues with land ownership/majority. I am not sure you understand what you are saying but do you think you will have any constituency say outside of, Xagar, Badhaadhe, and Afmadow, to borrow your words. Think about it sxb. If the country adap your proposal, you'd be a minority on this side of the border. You should be glad we have the 4.5 formual otherwise you'd in the endangered species list :D :D

The Zack   

^You are one big hypocrite who tries to hide against "Somaliness" when you find it suitable. Kenya is a "foreign" entity in your book, when your admiration for Ethiopia is all over the place. You support a Somali admin that is literally breast-fed by Ethiopia, you HAVE NO effing place to advocate against foreigners. Spare us the non-sense, nobody asked for your advice, hence you shouldn't waste your time trying to offer one. The locals are with the Kenyans just like the locals in Xamar are with the Ugandans. Interests rule this world, at this point it is our interest to be on the Kenyan side. If that bothers you, that is your problem, there is nothing you can do.

It is funny that you are pretending that you are against the "majority rules" system, when the same effing state you are from is doing the same exact thing! Muraayadda ku eeg gurigaaga intaadan dad kale waanin. And for your info, the clan you think is a minority in Somalia inhabits Jubbada Dhexe, Jubbada Hoose, and Bakool. Your ignorance in anything out of side of bari is obvious and embarrasing. Your hate is noted but hey u dhimo! LOL

Che and Adam waan ka dhageysanaa waano laakin qabiileyste is qarinayo? No thanks! We know you, you have been exposed previously.

No go back and tell us how your own adders enjoys taking orders from adeer Meles. Ooops Meles is dead.

Jacpher   

^:D

I must have hit a nerve real bad. Sidii habar maxaad la habaartameysaa waryee :D

Aside from all the name calling and habaar, I am just trying to keep you consistence in here. You can't say no to Ethiopia and then say yes to Kenyan army marching down to the Somali streets and expect people to not challenge you. It pays to be consistence. And had it not been the people like you, Ethiopia wouldn't be where it is today so aayar with cayda. We know your cousin Ileey is somewhere mourning his Master's death.

By the way, I'm against Kenyans building admins in the country. I am against Ethiopians or any military intervention. I am saying Somalis ALL belong to Kismaayo. Unlike you trying to find some sort of promised land in the country while on top of Kenyan armored vehicle.

The Zack   

^Being "habar" is not an insult in my books, it shows where your mentality lies in the society. to the likes of you, I said "Muutuu bigheydikum"..die with your hatred because you can't stop this train with a heart that is full of hate.

Again, you must have some comprehension issues. In one sentence, what I am saying is follow your own rule. Do as you say! Waani dadkaaga kadib dadka kale soo gaadh. Nin qaawan nin kale dhar gasho ma yidhaahdo.

Zack degmada badhaadhe waan ku oga reer Azania

Degmada afmadow saaso kale reer azania is dominant

Degmada jamaame goormey qaateen?

And degmada Kismaayo is shared soo maha

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunjuf;880171 wrote:
Zack degmada badhaadhe waan ku oga reer Azania

Degmada afmadow saaso kale reer azania is dominant

Degmada jamaame goormey qaateen?

And degmada Kismaayo is shared soo maha

Jamaame waa degaan, Xagarna waad ilowday.

Kismayo is shared just like Beledweyne is so what is your issue?

Jacpher   

Nin baa raba inuu na yiraahdo Faarax Macalin iyo Ileey baa Kismaayo qabiil wax ku leh, Xaaji X. waa shisheeshe, Kenyaantigina waa sokeeye. Qabiil iyo indho tirkiisa iga dheh.

The Zack;880138 wrote:
So now we have Somalilanders talking about Jubbaland and telling us what should and should not happen in Jubba.

To educate Xaaji Xunjuf and Carafat, Jubba's, other than being more fertile and prosperous, are no different than any other Somali gobol. For instance, Jubbada Hoose is 5 districts, as we already told you many times on those forum. 3 of them (Xagar, Badhaadhe, and Afmadow) are heavily inhabited by one sub-clan. The same sub-clan partially inhabits the other two districts, Kismayu and Jamaame. Who should administer that state should not be debatable irregardless of how that admin is built, majority always rules. That is a universal rule. Just like Waqooyi Galbeed is ruled by the majority, just like Gobolka Nugaal is ruled by the majority, Jubbada Hoose will be.

On another note, please stop the non-sense of "a lot of clans live in that state and catarabaqashka"! Most Somali gobols are inhabited by dozens of clans and majority clans administer them. Nobody questions that as nobody should. Do you have any idea the number of clans that inhabit Hiiraan? Or Shabeellada Dhexe? Do you know that Jareers heavily inhabit in Jowhar? Again stop the non-sense!

That being said, minority clans should have their rights respected. When a 1 man 1 vote comes in place, minorities will run for any office in Somalia and be the leaders, if elected. Mar danbe yaanan idinka maqlin Jubbada Hoose waa la wada degaa unless you tell us that Waqooyi Galbeed(Gabiley and co) are also inhabited by multiple clans.

sxb Hiiraan,Galgaduud,sh/dhexe,sh/hoose,jubadda dhexe,jubadda hoose, Gedo, Bay and Bakool, you name it federalism aint gonna work no matter what you do a clan will feel side-lined its too complex ninyahow waa madax-xanuun so one for all all for one is the Key to sucess nothing else will work and you'll see by your self.