Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Lower Juba (Jubbada Hoose) -- Province of Somali Republic

Kismayo has the potential of surpassing Mogadishu if it becomes a true cosmopolitan city that is open for all. I nominate Kismayo to become the capital.

While I respect the right of the Zacks sub clan to aggressively pursue their perceived interest in becoming the shot callers of any future administration that will run the Lower Juba province, I sincerely believe relying too much on the borrowed muscle of Kenya troops will backfire. That region is too diverse and too complicated and too important for many Somali clans, and for one sub clan to assume they will subjugate all others with the aid of Kenyan troops is I think bad politics.

Kismayu needs an administration that is inclusive for all Somalis. This cantrabaqash about one clan dominating others will not fly, especially with the help of foreign forces. Also lest we forget, Al Shabab might use this as a way to recruit support which I'm sure is the last thing Somalia and Kenya would want.

it sucks to believe the rest of regions in somalia belong to specific qabiils, and only kismaayo is for all. bay iyo bakool reer mukhtar robow iyo prof.jawari, puntland reer moorgan iyo faroole, somaliland reer abuzubeyr iyo silanyo, muqdisho reer sudi iyo ina aweys,gedo reer bare iyo ina aw libaax ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you name it. no one inch square of Somalia's land remains without tribal brand,

yakheey reer zack waa laga gardaranyahay, waana dulmi cad.

^

Tell reer Zack to get back the NFD and the O desert back, instead of using 3 tuulos to bargain for provincial dominance. Oh by the way, how convulated is it to use Kenyan forces, yet have a ragtag militia fighting the Ethiopians on the other side. Explain to us why one occupier of their lands is better bed fellow than the other?

Tillamook;880474 wrote:
^

Tell reer Zack to get back the NFD and the O desert back, instead of using 3 tuulos to bargain for provincial dominance. Oh by the way, how convulated is it to use Kenyan forces, yet have a ragtag militia fighting the Ethiopians on the other side. Explain to us why one occupier of their lands is better bed fellow than the other?

blind tribal bigotry-audacity like the above comment, is causing Somali people peace.

the three tuloos oo reer zack, lagarayee, adiga inteed dagtaaaa????

are you saying nfd and o desert is sufficient for them, OO juboyiinka haiska dayaan????

Tillamook;880474 wrote:
^

NFD is gone after the shifta wars no one ever lifted a finger to liberate those territories and it seems the people there are happy with the kenyan rule what can you do.

sharma-arke451;880485 wrote:
blind tribal bigotry-audacity like the above comment, is causing Somali people peace.

the three tuloos oo reer zack, lagarayee, adiga inteed dagtaaaa????

are you saying nfd and o desert is sufficient for them, OO juboyiinka haiska dayaan????

Aniga China ayaa reerkaygu dagaa, so good luck trying to pigeonhole me into your little cranium:D

FYI, the reason I brought up the NFD and the O was to highlight the inherent hypocrisy in using Kenyan muscle to further their myopic points of view in the lower Juba province.

Tillamook;880666 wrote:
Aniga China ayaa reerkaygy dagaa, so good luck trying to pigeonhole into your little cranium:D

FYI, the reason I brought up the NFD and the O was to highlight the inherent hypocrisy in using Kenyan muscle to further their myopic points of view in the lower Juba province.

if only you grasp what hypocrisy entails, ya cyber gedo warrior.

argue sensible, and come up with a concrete information about where in juba your enclave reside,,,,,,,if you can't, dee umada muslimiinta dulmiga hadalka ah kadaaa, ileen saan warka kuhaayo, dadkii dhulka lahaa ayaa tashaday.

dad ayaa ciil qabo,,,,lakiin

btw, saying kismaayo belongs to all somalis, is an injustice by the word. It must belong to an enclave,,ee which one is it???????

what is the name of the feeling that fills the heart of a being when he/she fights for what is not his/hers????? Dareenkaas camal

^

LOL @ Gedo warrior. Forgive me but the last time I checked China was not in Gedo, so try again.

Kismayu may not belong to ALL Somalis, but it sure as hell does NOT BELONG to the so called 3 tuulo folks, so you tell us, "what is the name of the feeling that fills the heart of a being when he/she fights for what is not his/hers?????"