Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Lower Juba (Jubbada Hoose) -- Province of Somali Republic

The Zack   

Jacpher;880176 wrote:
Nin baa raba inuu na yiraahdo Faarax Macalin iyo Ileey baa Kismaayo qabiil wax ku leh, Xaaji X. waa shisheeshe, Kenyaantigina waa sokeeye. Qabiil iyo indho tirkiisa iga dheh.

Speaking of qabiiliism, read your own words from 2009 LOL

Jacpher;414214 wrote:
Markaad bil sariir isugu ururto inoo soo qeylo dhaami. Morgan ama Cabdulaahi baa lagu soo ag istaajin. Mixii ku hayyeyba wey kaa duuli.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/24749-Puntland-The-curse-of-Somalia!/page2?highlight=jacphar

Here is you again... this timing doing a dua for your gobol when someone said few men are working on destroying the gobol.

Jacpher;413913 wrote:
^Uuseey is suspect numero uno. That gaagaab dude and another Bari native.

Allow arrimaha - PUNTLAND_ sahal.

Source: http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/68079-Lower-Juba-(Jubbada-Hoose)-Province-of-Somali-Republic?p=880185#post880185

You are busted ninyahow! Aniga I already knew who you are, dadkan kale bal ha ku arkaan labo wajiilanimadaada.

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;880182 wrote:
sxb Hiiraan,Galgaduud,sh/dhexe,sh/hoose,jubadda dhexe,jubadda hoose, Gedo, Bay and Bakool, you name it federalism aint gonna work no matter what you do a clan will feel side-lined its too complex ninyahow waa madax-xanuun so one for all all for one is the Key to sucess nothing else will work and you'll see by your self.

You make sense. This other dude, however, is completely lost. He has no idea who is where in the south and he thinks he can give some fake a$$ advice to others.

Jacpher   

Oba: We have a guy here telling the president and other Somalis to take a hike while kissing the bottom of the Fufus and has the audacity to tell us Kismaayo is my promised land.

^I'm lost here. Saaxiib what are you trying to prove horta? That I speak about Puntland issues as much as I do about Kismaayo? :D. What are those three year old half qoutes supposed to prove?

You were alleging I am for Ethiopia & Meles earliere but you could not find any record of that now you play the other card. Nice try but no avail. I need not dig up old archieves to show you playing lapdog for Odinga/Natenyahu and dismiss the president and the country. You see, if this wasn't about your clan looking for a footing in the country, you'd remain consistance about military intervention especially neighboring countries. I get it. It is for the clan.

The Zack   

^You are lost as always, I didn't expect to understand the point, yaa clueless!

You support Puntland, you oppose Jubbaland. You make dua for Puntland's existence, you think it is a bad idea for Jubooyinka to have a similar Admin. You never talk about Ethiopia's involvement in Puntland, you are obsessed with Kenya's intervention with Jubbaland. You pretend to be a nationalistic Somali, you are hyprocite qabyaalidist who wishes bad for others due to qabiil reasons.

That is what these quotes prove.

Jacpher   

^Though I don't think there is any problem in making dua for any region specific or not but it is you who altered that qoute and added PUNTLAND there. And bring all the dua I made for my brothers in Ocaden :D I guess that will complicate the discussion.

If you are gonna qoute, do it correctly without putting extra stuff to it. By the way, all that explanation of my supposed qoutes is yours, not mine. Bring better proof. Work that Google. One that doesn't need your spin. That qoute where I am talking about Cadde, Gaagaab and another politician :D where does that fit in this subject? What does in prove? That I read PL related news? :D

Saaxiib at the end of the day, you ain't any different than kan Amxaarka keenay. As a matter fact, you are worst for dancing for him and believing in him to bring you a promised land for your family. Yes I said it. You are another Ileey in the making.

The Zack   

I added Puntland for the purposes of clarifying who you were referring to. I added hyphens to both sides of the name to indicate that i added that part. Are u denying you meant that dua for Puntland? Because if you are denying anybody can click on the link and read the whole thread. Why are u against Jubbaland and support Puntland? Address the stuff in my last post or just stfu!

Jacpher   

Are you gonna qoute me of my dua to my brothers in Kilka Shanaad and hyphened to add Ocaden? No?

Thats not how to add something to a qoutation. I guess you need to learn how to properly qoute others. Make that your homework tonight saaxiib. Why I did't oppose PL admin? Really? You want to talk about everything other than where the problem is. I'll make it easy for you. Repeat the folowing after me. Will you.

Kismaayo is for ALL. Kismaayo is for ALL Somalis. No clan monopoly.

Carafaat   

Zack,

Firdt, 3 tuulo ayaa ka degaa doesnt make one a majority. Kismayo maybe has more inhabitants then all tuulos. Second If you take Jubada Hoose and Dhexe together then another particular clan can claim the same. the same If you add Gedo. And se even claimed on TV hey are majority if one added Bakool and Bay.

this exercise is futile.

The Zack   

Yea yea try to dodge every question! You are not denying you made dua for your gobol so it doesnt really matter if i used APA or MLA to quote you. I don't think you know the difference.

And stop calling us Ocaden and we are not your brothers ee go home with your hypocrisy! I enjoy putting people like you in their place. Dont hide behind nationalism, tell the world why you are really against Jubbaland!

The Zack   
Zack,

Firdt, 3 tuulo ayaa ka degaa doesnt make one a majority. Kismayo maybe has more inhabitants then all tuulos. Second If you take Jubada Hoose and Dhexe together then another particular clan can claim the same. the same If you add Gedo. And se even claimed on TV hey are majority if one added Bakool and Bay.

this exercise is futile.[/quote

******* mentality doesnt work here. More "muus" on your way iska aamus. Gabiley dadkii lahaa xaqooda u dood.

Carafaat   

Zack, anigu Somalia oo dhan ayaa dan ka leeyahay. Maxaa tuulo igu so koobiya, ma maxabuus aya ii mooday.

And following your clan logic, my clan inhabits Jamaame, Kismayo, and so many other tuulo's. That makes me a 4.5

stakeholder. :D

Jacpher   

The Zack;880203 wrote:
Yea yea try to dodge every question! You are not denying you made dua for your gobol so it doesnt really matter if i used APA or MLA to quote you. I don't think you know the difference.

And stop calling us Ocaden and we are not your brothers ee go home with your hypocrisy! I enjoy putting people like you in their place. Dont hide behind nationalism, tell the world why you are really against Jubbaland!

So according to you, if one makes dua for PL, they are clannists hating others. Saaxiib I make dua for everyone. Unlike someone that says awoowgaa la gub, I prefere a dua instead. :D

Baashi   

:)

As you can see passions are high!

Baajuuni community, Jareer-weyn and other Somalis with Arab-Indian-Persian heritage will have to be content with whatever competing "D" subclans decide. That's the height of injustice. For those nomads who are not familiar with the plight of these minorities let me fill you in.

Are you familiar with Mogadishu? Imagine if you own properties in the Nes-café, Romano, Haw-Tako elementary School and Arbaco Rukun neighborhoods. Imagine if you own jewelry shops in the faras-magaalaha. Civil war breaks out and those of you who survive flee to Mombasa or Yemen instead of the West as like many other Somalis have done. Imagine again if you are not involved in the rough and tumble of nomadic Somali politicking, negotiations, back room deals and whatnot.

Add the plight of Jareer-weyne and put yourself in a culture that lives off the land – couple of acres here and there, growing corn this season, sesame next one with orange or mango tree permanently planted beside the hut. That’s the total sum of your livelihood. Civil war breaks out and you fled with your dear life. You long the day when things stabilize so you can go back and rebuild your life. Imagine your tuulo let’s say Sanguuni near Jamaame is now under a “Z” subclan who is having a dispute over your plot with “Y” subclan. You don’t have the numbers, power, press or even education (the mighty pen) to fight back.

Baajuuni’s are in the same situation. They are fishing communities and they make use of islands and shores between Kismayo and Ras-kambooni to repair their nets, fix their lashes, dry their fish and move on. That area has seen a gold rush kind of invasion by nomadic tribes from further inland.

This conflict has a human dimension and when you guys face off and fight for clans please consider the big picture and the tragedy other less known and less powerful Somalis have to endure.

This problem is more than political appointees and positions. This is a conflict that has deeper dimensions that will hopefully be addressed one day.

Khadafi   

Jacpher;880167 wrote:
^
:D

. You can't say no to Ethiopia and then say yes to Kenyan army marching down to the Somali streets and expect people to not challenge you.e.

1+