Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Ngonge's little nipper

Faheema.   

lool@Cabaade, Blessed waad la heshay walee :D

I believe your birth name does influence your life and even shapes your personality/character to some degree.

Ibtisam   

^^^^^Really? you mean had you been called Cutiyo instead of Cambaro you would've had a different personality?

That cant be true; all the Abdi's and Asha will have some similarities in character and personality then- on second thought maybe that would explain the loser trait. eh.

I think a name, is just that a name, I could've just as well been called Farah (yes it is a female name) and it would not have made much difference. :D I had the crazies nicknames in secondary school, and the easiest name has suffered so much abuse, all names are strange to someone, somewhere.

Ngonge that is a good generic name, all religions and walks of people. Ageless name...

Faheema.   

^lol Think about it dude, have you every seen a farhaan or farhaana who's grumpy :D

Here's what is says about You

Potential. Helper - Expression / Destiny Number 9. Her talents center in humanistic interests and approaches. Heblaayo likes to help others as Heblaayo's were intended to be the big brother or big sister type. Heblaayo operates best when following her feelings and sense of compassion, and allow herself to be sensitive to the needs of others. Heblaayo works well with people, and has the potential to inspire. This suggests that Heblaayo could successfully teach or counsel. Creative ability, imagination and artistic talent (often latent) of the highest order are present in this expression. It's possible that Heblaayo is not using or developing all of these capabilities at this time. Some of her talents may have been used at an earlier time in her life, and some may still be latent. Be aware of her capabilities, so that Heblaayo can make use of them at appropriate times. Heblaayo has a strong awareness of her own feeling as well as those of others. Friendships, affection, and love are extremely important.

Desire. Friendship - Soul Urge Number 2. Motivation is centered on friendships, partnerships, and companionship. Heblaayo wants to work with others as a part of a cooperative team. Leadership is not important to you, but making a contribution to the team effort is. Heblaayo is willing to work hard to achieve a harmonious environment with sensitive, genial people. Sympathetic, extremely concerned and devoted. The nature tends to be very sensitive to others, always tactful and diplomatic. This element in her nature indicates that Heblaayo is rather emotional. Heblaayo is persuasive, but in a very quiet way, never forceful. Heblaayo is the type that makes really close friendships because Heblaayo is so affectionate and loving.

Me

Potential. Helper - Expression / Destiny Number 9. Her talents center in humanistic interests and approaches. Heblaayo likes to help others as Heblaayo's were intended to be the big brother or big sister type. Heblaayo operates best when following her feelings and sense of compassion, and allow herself to be sensitive to the needs of others. Heblaayo works well with people, and has the potential to inspire. This suggests that Heblaayo could successfully teach or counsel. Creative ability, imagination and artistic talent (often latent) of the highest order are present in this expression. It's possible that Heblaayo is not using or developing all of these capabilities at this time. Some of her talents may have been used at an earlier time in her life, and some may still be latent. Be aware of her capabilities, so that Heblaayo can make use of them at appropriate times. Heblaayo has a strong awareness of her own feeling as well as those of others. Friendships, affection, and love are extremely important.

Desire. Stability - Soul Urge Number 4. Heblaayo tends to follow a rather orderly pattern and systematic approach in her endeavors. Heblaayo has an inner desire to serve others in a methodical and diligent manner. Heblaayo wants to be in solid, conventional, and well-regulated activities, and Heblaayo is somewhat disturbed by innovation and erratic or sudden changes. Excellent at organizing, systematizing, and managing, Heblaayo has a way of establishing order and maintaining it. Heblaayo is responsible, reliable and in the final analysis, practical. Highly analytical, Heblaayo can see her way through all sorts of situations and generally have a clear understanding of the issues. Heblaayo is a very honest, sincere, and conscientious individual.

Ibtisam   

Well, reading through mine- I dont recognize qofkaas, plus it made me feel a little nauseated towards the end. Nothing like me and even the thought of it was making me feel dizzy and laughable. :D

But your Desire is spot on :D :D :D, lol

This much like star signs is just random things that are general.

P.s. Maybe you will become a counselor at a later stage, become patient at hearing bullshid :D:P

NGONGE   

^^ Had a discussion about names with a pregnant relative the other day. The name Qasim came up and though I found it nice sounding (to my carab-loving ears), I couldn't help but picture how it would sound in English (cuss him? :D). Anas (in Arabic: he that brings contentment) is yet another name that would come out all wrong in English (sounds very close to "bottom"). :D

Ibti, with some people, a single look at their face gives you a hint of what their name is. Had nobody told me what Faheema's first name was, I am sure I would still have guessed it right. Same with Blessed, Juxa, Val, Jb and Paragon. However, you, Norf, Serenity and even LST must have had a family dispute about your names when you were born and the choice fell on one that didn't suit you. :D

p.s.

Warya Bluelicious, thanks for your congratulations (and Samafal and GT).

Ibtisam   

LOOOOOOL!!!! no family disputes warya!

So what name do I suit and dont say qumanyo- wax walan.

Lool @ Anas (also a Danish name) and Qasim. loool

Faheem thinks people personality reflects their name whileyou think people look like their names-waali iga dhe.

STOIC   

Ngonge, I wanted to call my little brat Khalil, but she-who-must-be-obeyed wanted easy name for the Americans.I had the evil intention of putting down the name while she was recovering from the epidural, but too bad nobody informed me that the name thing is last thing in the doctors mind for the first day.Haha...So i lost the name game...

Faheema.   

lol@counselor not in this world. I agree it falls of the wagon a bit...but most is true about you also :)

:D@NGONGE, Naser/Nasir, Yasar/Yasser or Rashad/Rasheed are all nice names.

NGONGE   

Heh@Stoic. If you thought you were alone there, wait until the kids side with their mother. :D

Ibti, something about your face and the way you carry yourself would tell any stranger that your name is one of those proper traditional names (caasha, Luul, Amina, etc).

Faheema I have all three as members of my extended family. :P

Blessed   

^Can you please text my friends number to your friends number. :)

Haye, what does my name say, mine wasn't the one hooyo intended for me, I thinks her name is more fitting for me.

Stoic,

You've made the mistake of thinking that you've had a say. LOL.

Faheema.   

^Here you go :D

Potential. Marketer - Expression / Destiny Number 5. Endowed with the wonderful characteristic of multi-talents and versatility. Heblaayo can do so many things well. The tone of the number 5 is constructive freedom, and in her drive to attain this freedom, Heblaayo will likely be the master of adaptability and change. Heblaayo is good at presenting ideas and knowing how to approach people to get what Heblaayo wants. Naturally, this gives Heblaayo an edge in any sort of selling game and spells easy success when it comes to working with people in most jobs. Her popularity may lead Heblaayo toward some form of entertainment or amusement. Whatever Heblaayo does, Heblaayo is clever, analytical, and a very quick thinker.

Desire. Spiritualism - Soul Urge Number 11. Much of her thinking and interests relate to the abstract, the spiritual, and utopian dreams. Heblaayo is motivated toward idealistic concepts, and the sharing of her ideas and concepts with humanity. This number is not one that is giving in a material or a practical sense, but rather one who desires to help mankind with a more abstract commodity such as religion, spiritualism, occult studies, or even psychic abilities. Heblaayo has a dream of the perfect world; Heblaayo is highly idealistic and inspirational. Her inner strength and devotion to her beliefs are extremely strong. Heblaayo has a very good mind that is especially well equipped to handle the higher, more abstract forms of thought.