Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Adiguna colaad iyo: A message to Bluelicious

Abtigiis   

Dear Bluelicious,

A week or so ago, I angered you with my uncalled for attack on you, which is ever more so painful because you did not call for it, you did not deserve it, because you were in fact the only one who stood by myside when the overzealous hordes of SOL were all on my case. I have since sent you countless private messages to apologize but haven't received any feedback. Ordinarily we would have solved this thing bilaterally but since you also refused to give me your email account or facebook, It came down to this. I am asking you to forgive me for the wrongs I did against you, but more crucially to get in touch with me so that we can take the matter further on a one to one basis.

I also want you to listen to Axmed Gacayte's "inaan wali ku..." which has some powerful message about the virtues of understanding and forgiveness.

....Adiguna colaad iyo

Ha u qaadan cudur weyn

Sida laba cadaawa ah

Lama kala cadgoostee..

Yours

A.

Ibtisam   

Loool Abtigiis you never learn from your mistake. I could dig up this same level of grovelling for Cara, a different one for Sheherzade, another for CL, if I dig hard enough I could probably even find one for me, for Ngonge, and for Xiinfiin.

Naga daa dee, ma awal baad walanedy miis you like to repeat the same things each year and hope for a better outcome :P

Abtigiis   
:D :D :D looooooool@ Ibtisam. I am a gafee-prone old man like Romeny. But hey, my search for true love is not going to be stifled by fact-checkers! Republican-style! :D

Juxa   

Waa runtiis, only nin geesi ah baa gafkiisa qirta

I hope inaadan gacan maran sorry ku dhihin oo aadan na ceebeyn

Malika   

^Indeed, I was just about to say that, it takes a 'real man' to admit his mistakes eventhough he had to do this almost every year..lol

Abtigis - am off searching for that song, where can one get the lyrics from?

Ibtisam   

Juxa, yes yes, it takes a strong man to admit his mistake AND learn from it. Haad it is like a bloody broken record on a replay, makes me think this is a game to him and he is indeed not a geef prone old man, but dhib jecelay bey ka tahey. :D

Abtigiis   

No, no, Ibti i need your prayers. This habit is a curse i seem not to outgrow. :D Malika, i will send you the song and the lyrics later, i am now driving to jumca.

But seriously in real life i have no problem admitting my mistakes and failures, and i expect the same from others, something that is not easy for women to do. I find women very defensive and incredibly egoistic!

wyre   

Masha Allah, a nice raali gelin message, blue haddey tan kasoo jawaabi weyso weliba ayadoo raali ah kitaabkeeda in dib loo furo waaye :D

Abtigiis   

Malika, lyrics here.

inkastoo warkeyguba

waabey qadhaadhiyo

warmo kaaga daran yahay

waxad dhigatey yaablee

hadaan anigu wacanahay

weedhaada kaama helo

iyamaa wardheeriyo

kii wabi kasoo gala

ama badaha waaweyn

adaan kaa wereystaa

inaan wali ku jecelahay

waydii dadkaba qaar

inkastoonan waayahan

wajigaaga imanoo

wadadiina soo marin

walaacaagii kama tagin

wadanaha jirkeygoo

sidaad igu weyn tahay

markaad wada jirkeenii

iyo weheshi diidaan

ana kali wareegoo

wasiisi baan ku maqanahe

inaan wali ku jecelahay

waydii dadkaba qaar

inta waqalka caashaqu

waagiyo habeenkii

wadnahaygan ka onkodo

ee aad wardiga iyo

igu eeginba quraan

waxay aniga igu tahay

aduunyada wareegtiyo

inta wacan ku nool dumar

ee weyne uumey

adaan kaa wareystaa

inaan wali ku jecelahay

waydii dadkaba qaar

Abtigiis   

Just found out the lyrics I copied and paste is actually not correct. For instance, the first lines should read:

Inkastoo warkayguba

Waabay qadhaadh iyo

Warmo kaaga daran yahay

Waxaad sidatid yaab lehe

Hada anigu wacaneey

Weedhaada kama tago

Hello Abtigiis, I appreciate your effort and sincere kind apology. Good to know you value your relations with people more then your own ego. You are a good man and never done anything bad to me except for this one slip up and therefore you deserve a second chance. I've already forgiven you and everything is alright again. Just shows I was always right about you.

Thank you for the lyrics eventhough I didn't understand everything but hey it's the nice gesture and thought that counts :D

Ps could you please translate the lyrics for me if it aint too much trouble?

Bluelicious;877447 wrote:
Hello Abtigiis, I appreciate your effort and sincere kind apology. Good to know you value your relations with people more then your own ego. You are a good man and never done anything bad to me except for this one slip up and therefore you deserve a second chance. I've already forgiven you and everything is alright again. Just shows I was always right about you.

Thank you for the lyrics eventhough I didn't understand everything but hey it's the nice gesture and thought that counts
:D

Ps could you please translate the lyrics for me if it aint too much trouble?

Blue,

you could do so much better than entertain AT's lame attempts to tame you.

Alpha Blondy;877498 wrote:
Blue,

you could do so much better than entertain AT's lame attempts to tame you.

Alpha dear thanks for looking out for me. The best thing to do for me is to forgive him since it was a small thing and he went through all that trouble to apologise to me by making a thread. It would be wrong if I acted ungrateful and dismissed his apology and let my ego run things. By the way Abtigiis can never tame the rebel in me.

Showqi   

Bluelicious;878028 wrote:
The best thing to do for me is to forgive him

Only good hearted people forgive, good for you

[QOUTE=Bluelicious;] By the way Abtigiis can never tame the rebel in me.

Isn't that mean that you have a huge ego Yaa Blue:D