Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

north-korea-1_2764612c.jpg

North Korea executes Kim Jong-un's uncle as a traitor

Jang Song-thaek was a mentor to the young North Korean dictator until he was publicly purged last week.

In a viciously worded attack it said he committed such a "hideous crime as attempting to overthrow the state by all sorts of intrigues and despicable methods with a wild ambition to grab the supreme power of our party and state."

"Despicable human scum Jang, who was worse than a dog, perpetrated thrice-cursed acts of treachery in betrayal of such profound trust and warmest paternal love shown by the party and the leader for him," the agency said.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ these statements.

Alpha Blondy;990938 wrote:
i can't wait for the Christmas holidays.

as y'all know my little library project is coming along really good. lakinse, i've been so busy. i've hardly had any time.

so far we have the following:

1. rented a spacious property.

2. acquired 460 more books.

3. have 4 people on the payroll

4. made all the furniture (tables) in house.

5. bought almost all the furniture (all other).

6. bought all the stationary.

7. have all administration policy documents completed.

8. decided on the payment procedures

-------------

what is left to do:

1. advertise (including the designing of the logo, advertising boards and advertising materials)

2. register the company.

3. do the electronic book catalogue

it's 87% ready.

the plan was open on the 15th of Dec. we've now decided to put this back until the 1st of Jan.

This is a non-profit organization ('m guessing) and you're dedicating a lot of time in this project (so it seems) how do you plan to cover the operations/maintenance cost of the facility? The construction of Somaliland national library is taking place now, are you working with them?

Siege mentality is a shared feeling of victimization and defensiveness - a term derived from the actual experience of military defences of real sieges. It is a collective state of mind whereby one believes that one is being constantly attacked, oppressed, or isolated in the face of the negative intentions of the rest of the world.

The result is a state of being overly fearful of surrounding peoples, and an intractably defensive attitude.

discuss.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;990938 wrote:
i can't wait for the Christmas holidays.

as y'all know my little library project is coming along really good. lakinse, i've been so busy. i've hardly had any time.

so far we have the following:

1. rented a spacious property.

2. acquired 460 more books.

3. have 4 people on the payroll

4. made all the furniture (tables) in house.

5. bought almost all the furniture (all other).

6. bought all the stationary.

7. have all administration policy documents completed.

8. decided on the payment procedures

-------------

what is left to do:

1. advertise (including the designing of the logo, advertising boards and advertising materials)

2. register the company.

3. do the electronic book catalogue

it's 87% ready.

the plan was open on the 15th of Dec. we've now decided to put this back until the 1st of Jan.

Proud of you Alpha :D

Maqane   

Tallaabo;990785 wrote:
Waar adna inanta miyaad ka heshay:p As the number of potential suitors is getting rather large I must reluctantly act as the sorting officer for Saff. Please be warned that the rejection rate at the first interview will be very high;)

I welcome you with bunna cafe, Saff's favorite drink :P as the sorting officer to execute the sorting process flawlessly!

Hadal badan haan ma buuxsho baa la yiri dee, marka those 're dreaming but i'm trying ;).

AfricaOwn;990909 wrote:
I suggest you guys share as little as possible about yourself on this public forum, Somalis are typically nosy and nasty people - if you don't want people to know your business be as vague as possible and avoid the cross-examination style questions.

i've written a lot of exaggerated nonsense on this thread but i don't care. because of my introverted nature, you'd never think i was capable of writing these exaggerated musings. :)

as for those ''nosy and nasty people''................well i'm one of them ee sida uula soco. i cannot begin to tell you the number of times i've circulated rumours based on hearsay and what-have-yous. :P:D

AfricaOwn;990955 wrote:
This is a non-profit organization ('m guessing) and you're dedicating a lot of time in this project (so it seems) how do you plan to cover the operations/maintenance cost of the facility? The construction of Somaliland national library is taking place now, are you working with them?

it's a business, ma garatay?

this mashruuc isn't being funded by deeqbixiyasha calamiga begging-bowls ee sida uula soco.

the Somaliland National Library mashruuc has become a joke. we are not working with qurbo-joogians folks who haven't a clue of how to operate in these hot semi-arid climates.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;991032 wrote:
don't patronise me. you're not in a position to make conferments.

Naga aamus and accept the comment, I was being genuine.

I'm sad cawa :(

(translation)

In the past, no one questioned to you

In the past, no one questioned to me

In the past, that’s how it used to be

In the past, whatever happened

In the past, no one wanted to know

People who had suggestions to make

People who could think for themselves

People who were hungry

In the past whatever happened

In the past, you could not speak about it.

Today, you are supposed to take part

Today, I’m supposed to take part

Today, we are all supposed to take part

Today, whatever’s happening

we’re all asked to take part

Today, people want to know

In the past, people did not want to know

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;991038 wrote:
because you're genuine, i'm supposed to accept, miyaa?

That would be the right thing to do, yes. Anyway taking the evening off, hopefully a better day tomorrow.

Alpha Blondy;991038 wrote:
because you're genuine, i'm supposed to accept, miyaa?

Walaal Alpha, any info on your mate, the diamond expert. Thnx in advance.