Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

have you guys heard that Sasha Fierce, Beyonce's alter ego from her third studio album I Am…Sasha Fierce.......... is dead. caajib. apparently, the singer now has a new alter ego by the name of Youcé. caajib.

i wonder how this latest development will change proceedings for certain individuals. ileen dad badan ayaa malayacnigaa ku mashquuley eh.

Muslim protestors demand restaurants and shops stop selling 'evil' alcohol warning them they face 40 lashes if they carry on

Choudary told the crowd: ‘The shops are run by Muslims and they know they are selling alcohol and they know the sale and consumption of alcohol is completely prohibited. ‘We cannot live among the non-Muslims and see this evil take place.’

article-2523658-1A16754700000578-646_634

controversial cleric Anjem Choudary, warned restaurants and shops in the Brick Lane area that they face 40 lashes if they continue to sell the product, which is banned under Sharia Law.

article-2523658-1A179E4500000578-127_634

around 60 Muslim niqabi cheerleaders gathered in Brick Lane, East London, yesterday to protest the sale of alcohol.

article-2523658-1A16AA0100000578-181_634

Their action was delayed after a small number of English Defence League members staged a counter-protest

article-2523658-1A16804200000578-831_634

A local man enjoys his drink as Choudary and others protest against the sale of alcohol in the UK. :D;)

this is madness.

Being a muslim I think this is ridiculous I follow my religion within my house, i chose not to drink but will happily accompany my friends to a pub for them to drink while I have a j2o, but to force others to follow is pathetic. I love this country for what it is if these people want sharia law they should move to a muslim country. - a moderate self-hating islamist wrote this comment. caajib. :D;

----

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523658/Muslim-campaigners-protest-sale-alcohol-popular-East-London-area.html

----

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;991111 wrote:
have you guys heard that Sasha Fierce, Beyonce's alter ego from her third studio album I Am…Sasha Fierce.......... is dead. caajib. apparently, the singer now has a new alter ego by the name of Youcé. caajib.

i wonder how this latest development will change proceedings for certain individuals. ileen dad badan ayaa malayacnigaa ku mashquuley eh.

King Bey retired Sasha Fierce in 2010, la soco.

I'm still not emotionally prepared to comment on the new album, I had to cancel the entire weekend to work through all of my feelings and take this in properly. Lawd hammercy.

Safferz;991117 wrote:
King Bey retired Sasha Fierce in 2010, la soco.

I'm still not emotionally prepared to comment on the new album, I had to cancel the entire weekend to work through all of my feelings and take this in properly. Lawd hammercy.

when i said.....''i wonder how this latest development will change proceedings for certain individuals'', i wasn't talking about you, ma garatay? :mad:

your comment is nonetheless granted.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;991115 wrote:

article-2523658-1A16804200000578-831_634

A local man enjoys his drink as Choudary and others protest against the sale of alcohol in the UK.
:D
;)

:D :D :D

Safferz   

I found myself an apartment in Addis, everything is all set for late April :cool: Just need to make flight arrangements in the new year.

Safferz   

Reason #29492 I love Beyonce -- she sampled part of Chimamanda Adichie's speech on feminism on her song 'Flawless':

“We teach girls to shrink themselves,

to make themselves smaller.

We say to girls,

‘You can have ambition,

but not too much.

You should aim to be successful,

but not too successful.

Otherwise you will threaten the man.’

Because I am female,

I am expected to aspire to marriage.

I am expected to make my life choices

always keeping in mind that

marriage is the most important.

Now marriage can be a source of

joy and love and mutual support.

But why do we teach to aspire to marriage

and we don’t teach boys the same?

We raise girls to see each other as competitors –

not for jobs or for accomplishments,

which I think can be a good thing,

but for the attention of men.

We teach girls that they cannot be sexual beings

in the way that boys are.

Feminist: the person who believes in the social,

political and economic equality of the sexes.”

President Siilaanyo’s tyranny inducing civil war in Somaliland

“I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.” - Thomas Jefferson.

“I am handing to you a stable and a united country. I wish you will pass it to your future successor in a similar state” - Dahir Riyale Kahin

Why Somaliland is ripe for rebellion:

Citizens respect the rule of law when they can be confident that those with the power to enforce our laws do so fairly. When the government fails to respect the rule of law and imposes its whims on the people then it should expect people to rebel for not fairly applying the rule of law. Courts by its sentence or lack there of send a clear message to the public whether the rule of law is sham or respected. From these messages the public is the final arbiter whether such courts of law are kangaroo or pillars of justice.

Arbitrary arrests and suffocation of the free press, travel ban on opposition parties, unrestrained corruption and targeted killings are the whole marks that induce rebellion and civil war.

The fragile situation in Somaliland is first and foremost a story of calculated systemic violence under Siilaanyo’s leadership where instead of being the first to intervene in confrontations, very often he is the first to feed the fodder to the fire. What he says becomes the rule of law; it ossifies and limits his future rooms of maneuver.

The rise of targeted killings:

A recent phenomenon in Somaliland is targeted killings committed by members of the Somaliland police. The first targeted killing occurred on April 24, 2013 when two masked gun men attacked Hubaal newspaper offices and shot at the manager, Mr. Alooley, luckily the shots missed and one of the gunmen was apprehended. Unfortunately the assailant turned out to be a police officer and was recently released by one of Siilaanyo’s kangaroo courts.

In the second targeted killing Mohamed Farah Kabileh, an outspoken critic and a Member of Parliament was shot at near his house and the culprit was captured a few days later. It turned out the perpetrator was also a police officer.

The third targeted killing was on Vice Chairman of the ruling Kulmiye party and it occurred on November 11, 2013. The perpetrator was also captured.

These events validate the emergence of new systemic violence under the shadows of President Siilaanyo’s leadership. This is a dangerous threat to the overall security of Somaliland. With the tribes awash with weapons it will bring about revenge killings that can not be stopped once they start.

Conclusion:

Siilaanyo’s aggressive posturing against opposition parties and the press has amplified the rising tensions, and raised the risk of escalation. The concern here is that if current trends continue it will have a big impact on our security and stability and along with it will wane investor interest in Somaliland.

What we are witnessing is the beginning of the end of Somaliland lead by no one other than president Siilaanyo. His engagement in divisive politics, suffocation of and the arbitrary arrest of the free press, introduction of travel ban on opposition parties, and the emergent targeted killings all point to the road that leads to civil strife.

Saeed M. Timir

12/14/2013

----

http://somalilandpress.com/president-siilaanyo%E2%80%99s-tyranny-inducing-civil-war-in-somaliland-46954

----

excellent piece on the wrongs of the Kulmiye Zionist criminal regime!