Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Wadani   

Cadale;981073 wrote:
No im from berbera sxb :cool:

We need a daanyeer quota on this forum. Cadale and Alpha are enough, no to a third daanyeer unless it's Cabdi Haybe Laambad lool.

Hi Cadale. Who were you in the previous life? And who are you today? Were you the merciless Alpha and now reincarnated to the likes of a drop out revert terror loving wahabis. Ama perhaps you were the merciful Oba and now have been reincarnated into a humble esteemed sheikh. Please share....

Well, whatever you were, it appears in this life you are white. I guess you must have been somewhat good in your past life eh:p

Safferz   

I hurt my knee running this morning you guys :( I was really excited about my new Nikes too, I don't know if it's the shoes that are the problem or maybe I was a little overeager and pushed myself because I wanted to try out my new shoes lol (today should have been a rest day but I just got the shoes and HAD TO try). But on the plus side, I had a lovely view of the Charles river :D

Haatu   

Geelle, that show is hilarious man. Try it out ;)

Abbass, war heedhe, what are saying? Ma ogtahay in xeelad cusub loo adeegsado waxaad tuhunsantahay :D :D

Cadale   

Wadani;981077 wrote:
We need a daanyeer quota on this forum. Cadale and Alpha are enough, no to a third daanyeer unless it's Cabdi Haybe Laambad lool.

Looool thats funny bro! :)

Cadale   

SomaliPhilosopher;981078 wrote:
Hi Cadale. Who were you in the previous life? And who are you today? Were you the merciless Alpha and now reincarnated to the likes of a drop out revert terror loving wahabis. Ama perhaps you were the merciful Oba and now have been reincarnated into a humble esteemed sheikh. Please share....

Well, whatever you were, it appears in this life you are white. I guess you must have been somewhat good in your past life eh:p

Salaam alaykum akhii im a new member to this forum so i am neither alpha or oba, delighted to make your acquaintance bro!!

Cadale   

Haatu whats wrong with an berberawi having 'cadale' as a username isn't cadale a somali town? subhannallahi cazza wajall, thank you though.

My god Cadale! Posting pictures in both the Somaliland and the Mogadishu Picture thread, it is worse than I thought! The two polarized spirits of Alpha and Oba have formed as one... This is surely an unprecedented move by the Evil Forest... Yin and Yang has fallen upon us!!! Run Forrest run!!!

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;981092 wrote:
My god Cadale! Posting pictures in both the Somaliland and the Mogadishu Picture thread, it is worse than I thought! The two polarized spirits of Alpha and Oba have formed as one... This is surely an unprecedented move by the Evil Forest... Yin and Yang has fallen upon us!!! Run Rorrest run!!!

Simmer down SP... I've posted pics in both threads too (and others), what does that make me? :P