Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Wadani;980404 wrote:
Uff..kaasi cilaawi birkimo qaniin ah buu ahaa. Balse kamuu macaashin oo wuxu ka mid noqday dadkii ugu horayay ee u dhinta cudurka xun.
And besides his writing was super dense and almost impenetrable.

Who cares? His personal life is irrelevant, it's his work and ideas that matter and there are few theorists who have had the impact of Foucault in the humanities and social sciences.

Wadani   

Safferz;980405 wrote:
Who cares? His personal life is irrelevant, it's his work and ideas that matter and there are few theorists who have had the impact of Foucault in the humanities and social sciences.

This I cannot deny.

Haatu;980399 wrote:
Schooling is fine but what the hell are you talking about sxb?

Here's a maahmaah about leadership for you (actually from a song):

Nin lagu seexdow ha seexan.

I see it has. That's actually one of my favorite lines. Classic.

Cambuulo iyo bun;980369 wrote:
waraa Haatu you bloody ugaali eating sijui i have nothing to do with that murtad troll hobbesian_brute (sorry hobbes your a cool person),, ee sidaa ula sooco, abti you disrespected me garatay? Xaal baa laga rabaa!!! :mad: :mad:

salaams to asxaabta kale see you after a while im taking a break from this place!!!

welcome back kun iyo koow jeer, inaar.

your absence has been noted. your presence missed.

Safferz;980360 wrote:
That would be a dhiil from Somaliland on the left,
and a calabash from Kenya on the right.
I have a lot more stuff too that would piss you off, most recently I've added some beautiful wood sculptures from Ethiopia
:P
Don't hate because my apartment looks better than your furniture and art-less house :mad:

purchased in Nairobi probably but not indigenous to Kenya. Southern Ethiopia, actually. it seems someone ought to do their homework better, ma istidhi?

SomaliPhilosopher;980342 wrote:
hmmmmm...

it's these sort of statements..............why i don't host you, ma garatay? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

sanbac fooqal sanbac.:P:mad::mad:

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;980430 wrote:
purchased in Nairobi probably but not indigenous to Kenya. Southern Ethiopia, actually. it seems someone ought to do their homework better, ma istidhi?

Of course it's indigenous to Kenya, there are many societies that make use of calabashes as containers and instruments. Stop trying to be a smartass :mad:

Day 2 of sleeping/getting up early, I was up at 7am, got a workout in and cleaned my entire apartment before 8:30. Like a BOSS :D

Coofle;980422 wrote:
Today its is the Hot-dog friday in SUDAN... I don't find better name for this friday...Care to join Alpha.

:D:D

saas miyaa, abti?

Omar Bashir was a man with a vision before he reluctantly accepted the secession of South Sudan. the CPA was heavily skewed in the favour of the dinka et al. he ought to have appointed the radical clerical and nemesis Hassan Turabi to lead the negotiations. Sudan lost 75% of it's oil as a result.

balse, the Sudanese are a little backward and i'm not surprised about your absurd claim. i know them very well from time spent in London in their circles. their small-mindedness and extreme levels of conformity shook the mind, walle.they are very hospitable people and incredibly generous. but they are confused and divided. i was a regular in Sudanese political circles from 2007-2009. i even participated in lively BBC Arabia live studio discussions. i was in the audience looking very Sudanese. i just sat there, looking very non-peculiar. no questions were raised over my sudanesenimo, you know. :D:D

Safferz;980432 wrote:
Of course it's indigenous to Kenya, there are many societies that make use of calabashes as containers and instruments. Stop trying to be a smartass :mad:

inabti,

you're the one being a smartass. the calabashe is from Sidam, Ethiopia. after king Meneleke II's great southern expedition, it was exported to the South and subsequently to Lake Tukana region and to then eventually north-western Kenya. you found it in a nairobi tourism shop ee naga aamus. :)

Apophis;980423 wrote:
A man can go no lower than when he tricks a monkey into eating diazepam (outside of a lab).

:D:D

what's this about? baal sii waad sheekada, abti.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;980435 wrote:
inabti,

you're the one being a smartass. the calabashe is from Sidam, Ethiopia. after king Meneleke II's great southern expedition, it was exported to the South and subsequently to Lake Tukana region and to then eventually north-western Kenya. you found it in a nairobi tourism shop ee naga aamus.
:)

XrxMc.gif