Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Haatu;980959 wrote:
Google adsense has been giving me weird ads lately so I decided to check the settings out. Apparently I'm female judging by the websites I visit. I only visit, SOL, hotmail and bbc football
:D

Wow, I knew ads were tailored to your internet history but I didn't realize you could see how you've been profiled. They have my demographic right (female, 18-24), but my "interests" were pretty interesting to see. Apparently I really like blenders, education, fitness, makeup, air travel, and hip hop :D

Google, Facebook, and other big sites usually tailor ads to customers by going through the cookies stored in your history cache-searches and the sites you visit. So, Haatu what kind of sites do you go to and more importantly what type of things do you search on the net? ;)

Haatu   

Gheelle.T;980976 wrote:
Google, Facebook, and other big sites usually tailor ads to customers by going through the cookies stored in your history cache-searches and the sites you visit. So, Haatu what kind of sites do you go to and more importantly what type of things do you search on the net?
;)

I have a weird fetish of google searching lingerie ;):D Nah, I only go on the websites I listed (I also watch modern family from time to time). I have no idea how they can classify me as that. I mainly use my phone for social stuff.

Maqane   

Haatu;980959 wrote:
Google adsense has been giving me weird ads lately so I decided to check the settings out. Apparently I'm female judging by the websites I visit. I only visit, SOL, hotmail and bbc football
:D

Weird ads kulahaa, that's your adchoice abti, ee naga daa sheekada, ciyaal suuq fooqal ciyaal suuq :D

YoniZ;980916 wrote:
Salamat ya AL

Well done, the strong man is the one who controls himself at the time of anger.

yeah bro. thanks. :cool:

i was so calm and patient, dee. i've actually surpassed my own expectations. looking back, i ought to be proud of my self-control, you know. i was never like this. perhaps, there's some of the divine about my person, these days, maha? ;)

why was i so patient and in 'full control'' of my person? :o:p

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;981057 wrote:
yeah bro. thanks. :cool:

i was so calm and patient, dee. i've actually surpassed my own expectations. looking back, i ought to be proud of my self-control, you know. i was never like this. perhaps,
there's some of the divine about my person
, these days, maha?
;)

why was i so patient and in 'full control'' of my person?
:o
:p

Waar istaaqfurullah dheh, what you said is shirk as there is NO divinity in created beings:mad: