Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Cambuulo iyo bun;963468 wrote:
waraa Al whats this family man image your trying to make
:D
:D aar ka daa dee
:P

Al a family man? :P

what are you talking about, inaar?

whatever possessed you to think of such a thing?

caadi matihid :D

Cambuulo iyo bun;963466 wrote:
sxbow 80 bucks lacag miyaa?

LOL@C&B

saas miyaa? it's a lot of money here aboow.

the prick has switched his phone off. i'll be forced to go to TELESOM and get his number cancelled and have my dosh refunded, inaar. balse, i can't right now because i'm not well and can't be bothered. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. :cool:

Cambuulo iyo bun;963472 wrote:
I saw a picture somewhere

are you talking about the pic with Alz and Bilz. he's my little nephew, inaar.

i'm hoping to demonstrate my fatherly qualities............ and in the process impress some potential wifeys through such artificial pictures, ma garatay? :o

Carafaat   

Tallaabo;963429 wrote:
Alpha inaar you need to join one of Hargeisa's many gyms as soon as possible because the leg in those photos can easily feed all the lions in the Serengeti.

Alpha Blondy;963431 wrote:
2 comments....

1. i've just reported that.

2. beesha haradaan folks never cease to amaze me, particularly, in regards to mouthing off, where their opinions are not needed.

Haatu   

I just came on here to deny the accusations being lodged my way. Cambuulo, niyow isku xishoo. I never even knew there were tags.

Anyways, off to watch Man of Steel.

Apo, wallee that place attracts all Somalis, the kids, the wadaads, the sheydaans, the fadhi-ku-dirir lot. I play Football there sometimes. One of my favourite places in town.

Apophis;963476 wrote:
Which area is trendier than Southall sxb.

trendy it is....... balse it can hardly be called 'cosmopolitan' because there are too many sikhs, a potent smell of curry and that ever so familiar Indian smell (which can only be described as a plastic bag..... which has been stored in a cupboard for up to 5 months). :D

Reeyo   

Haatu, I would urge you NOT to go see the Man of Steel. A complete waste of time and money. The whole thing is about watching Henry Cavill trod around look godly and sexy.

Alpha Blondy;963474 wrote:
are you talking about the pic with Alz and Bilz. he's my little nephew, inaar.

i'm hoping to demonstrate my fatherly qualities............ and in the process impress some potential wifeys through such artificial pictures, ma garatay?
:o

Yeah caadi ma tihid inaar :D

Reeyo;963483 wrote:
Haatu, I would urge you NOT to go see the Man of Steel. A complete waste of time and money.
The whole thing is about watching Henry Cavill trod around look godly and sexy

women are so indecisive, ma istidhi?

would you rather he trotted around looking ungodly and unsexy? :P

which is it Reeyo? :o

Reeyo   

Al- I wont pay to go watch a man for being sexy. I was hoping for a good story line and good acting. I need substance and the icing would have been him being sexy. :)

Apophis;963487 wrote:
Define "cosmopolitan" first.

this...

Apophis;902222 wrote:
But you sound exactly like those you're complaining about; you sound like a middle class "cultural milieu" type who hails from Surrey and really loves everything "ethnic" LOOL

waad garatay? :P

Apophis;963492 wrote:
I was in Dubai a week ago, my first time and it didn't disappoint. It was every bit the shallow heck-hole I'd imagined but finding a 20 pack Marlboro lights for 2 pounds (instead of 8 in London) has made me re-evaluate the place. Can't wait to go back.

oo why didn't you tell us and flood the thread with pics and stuff? some of us would've made such an excursion into a mashruuc, dee. i guess you're a humble sort of guy? :D

10 MB lights were 3.05 pounds once. it seems a long time ago, laakin. :D