Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Cambuulo iyo bun;963416 wrote:
Aboow aboow!! look at that giant killer whale to the right? :eek:

how many under-garments do you think the giant killer whale on the right has beneath that burqa? can you list them please.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Cambuulo iyo bun;963421 wrote:
inaar your getting a cold drink lots of juice with liin dhanaan, put honey and sanjabiil on your shaah as well
:)

how about some lemsip? i've got plenty of those, ma garatay?

C&B

what's your plans for tonight. Saturday's are alright in London Town, you know.

have you been to masaj shisha spot in Shepard's Bush? Westfields is alright too, inaar.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;962368 wrote:
with flash.....

1004404_10151653958914250_1967127070_n.j

without flash.....

389972_10151653958364250_1100670195_n.jp

:P

Alpha inaar you need to join one of Hargeisa's many gyms as soon as possible because the leg in those photos can easily feed all the lions in the Serengeti.

Tallaabo   

Apophis;963289 wrote:
^ It's alright bro, it's nice but expensive. And London is blessed for some but boring for others
:D

You left London?

Tallaabo;963429 wrote:
Alpha inaar you need to join one of Hargeisa's many gyms as soon as possible because the leg in those photos can easily feed all the lions in the Serengeti.

2 comments....

1. i've just reported that.

2. beesha haradaan folks never cease to amaze me, particularly, in regards to mouthing off, where their opinions are not needed.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;963431 wrote:
2 comments....

1. i've just reported that.

2. beesha haradaan folks never cease to amaze me, particularly in regards to mouthing off where their opinions are not needed.

Miyaad xanaaqday inaar:p Xaal qaado markaa

Tallaabo;963432 wrote:
Miyaad xanaaqday inaar:p Xaal qaado markaa

^ what xaal can y'all provide to the royalty of the SL Republic? :P 1000 camels?

by the way, in Burao, you'll be forced to pay out full maag for 'allegedly threatening to shoot someone', did you know that? :P short temper and bad manners are deadly ee soo ma aragtid?

please let's cut out the insults against Alz. least of all, today, because i'm sick and i'm feeling very vulnerable. :P

Alpha Blondy;963428 wrote:
C&B

what's your plans for tonight. Saturday's are alright in London Town, you know.

have you been to masaj shisha spot in Shepard's Bush? Westfields is alright too, inaar.

Inaar im in a town called leicester also known as Uk's eurotrash capital disgusting place with many Pseudo salaafi's :eek: :mad: maxaa keenay meeshan :mad:

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;963433 wrote:
^ what xaal can y'all provide to the royalty of the SL Republic?
1000 camels?

by the way, in Burao, you'll be forced to pay out full maag for 'allegedly threatening to shoot someone', did you know that?
short temper and bad manners are deadly ee soo ma aragtid?

please let's cut out the insults against Alz. least of all, today, because i'm sick and i'm feeling very vulnerable.

Inaar it was not an insult but just a friendly joke. I hope you recover soon because Hargeisa will not cope without the presence of its star returnee.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;963435 wrote:
the call for asr prayer has just been made. are there exemptions for the sick to miss prayers?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha inaar, if you can sit on your @ss and type these comments you can also go for a quick five minute prayer;)

Cambuulo iyo bun;963437 wrote:
Inaar im in a town called leicester also known as Uk's eurotrash capital disgusting place with many Pseudo salaafi's :eek: :mad: maxaa keenay meeshan :mad:

beneath the artificial displays of piety, the long beards and the big burqas, Leicester hoostay ka shidan tahay, inaar. :P

i use to go there ALL the time for links back in the late 2000s. i hear some of the chicks got married and are now salaafi. :D