Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Cambuulo iyo bun;963268 wrote:
LOOOL

No we didnt meet i got busy next time inshallah

oh right. the poor lad finished his exams, how can you let him down marka? y'all should've hit the town, ma garatay?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;963269 wrote:
oh right. the poor lad finished his exams, how can you let him down marka? y'all should've hit the town, ma garatay?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Lmaaaaooo war i told ninka last weekend lets go to the town i had some cajaaib girls too he was busy laakin and i got busy shalay dee nasiib xumo inaar..

Btw Jimco wanaagsan oo wacan

^ do you go to trendy places like angel islington, embankment, holborn and stuff. these were my areas. i hardly saw any somalis around central LND. i guess they were 'too hood', ma garatay?

Cambuulo iyo bun;963272 wrote:
xaaladu kawaran ninyahow i was in your area today Camden
:D

xaaladu waa iska bariga dhexe, ma garatay?

1013473_10151662153704250_510713067_n.jp

i was doing a bit of gardening and stuff. nothing else. bored and still depressed, you know. downloading a few movies and tv shows. i'm so sad these days. i feel like a lab rat in one of those wheels. just running and running, you know. :(

white_rat_rattus_norvegicus_on_an_exerci

------

Re:Camden - this was a strictly reer puntlander/reer ghedolanders area, inaar. there were a few SL'landers but for the most part it was inhibited by puntlander/ghedolander. they made the area into a ''no-go-criminal-ghedoland''....i'd even go as far as claiming that it was like a kismayo of sorts. i use to go there all the time though. it was alright. there was nice merfesh in kentish town near the forum. but there was also serious beef between camden and tottenham in the late 2000s. i wasn't involved but many of my childhood friends were and went down...:o.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.