Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

I don't know, a combo of a few things I guess... this paper is kicking my ***, I randomly miss my ex, I'm still mad I'm phoneless after I broke my galaxy s3, that Quran saar post in the alcoholism/addiction thread is pissing me off, and I've looked and felt like this all week during essay writing hell:

ADTWO38.png

Also I have no comfort food like tiramisu :(

Well Safferz have you considered a quran saar may be the cure to your troubles :P. I am well versed in this field and equipped to perform one if you deem it fit. Though I would recommend you keep that hoodie of yours on because some people have noted that I go a little overboard on the spitting... i dont know why :confused:

But anyways... now i am sad safferz...... bringing up your ex? I can deal with you and your hoodie lakin this ex talk is a serious strain on our relationship. naga daa dee. Lakin if we must acknowledge this predicament as my friend Ted mosby likes to say you can't cling to the past because no matter how tightly you hold on.. It's already gone...

Saffy you will be in Toronto soon with your fam and friends!!! And then you will be heading off embarking on a great journey to Somali galbeed. Perhaps even join the ONLF. boy that would be fun. These things will past!

Safferz   

Heading to bed now so I can get an early start, I'm going to avoid SOL until I'm done so I should resurface sometime on Monday as a new woman. Later SP :D

one of the ladies in my office brought me two samosa's and one of those Syrian pastry things....i don't know their name. and a bottle of ghelle arab spirit. how very nice of her, i thought. its NOT often you see such kind acts of humanity in this hell-hole.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

working UK hours in this hell-hole is hard. the office is completely deserted because reer SL finish work at 12:30pm. WHY? because they are lazy and need to catch a few hours of the siesta.......

its now 13:50 here and its actually better.....because i'm playing music aloud and chilling, you know.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

D.O.C   

Safferz;948779 wrote:
I don't know, a combo of a few things I guess... this paper is kicking my ***, I randomly miss my ex, I'm still mad I'm phoneless after I broke my galaxy s3, that Quran saar post in the alcoholism/addiction thread is pissing me off, and I've looked and felt like this all week during essay writing hell:

ADTWO38.png

Also I have no comfort food like tiramisu
:(

this pic made my day :D , i wonder what he/she is hiding out!

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;948829 wrote:
^ saffz is mentally deranged.....ee sida uula soco, inaar.

i bet she looks a complete mess after enduring a week of essay writing hell.

Inaar ma she baa he baan moodayee, DAMN!

D.O.C   

I love jawaan iyo sooraan, this guys set an example of our traditional way of life and i loved it! At the present time people educated and calm,, i am just wondering whether some people still behave like this (just curios).

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;948832 wrote:
waa she....balse, we might need Olympic standard verification methods to truly know.

:P

Am out of that process until being cleared of which gender group (IT) may belong to:D