Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;949432 wrote:
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....
:P

ok...bacda taa, did you really go to Somaliland and why were you so negative with your portrayal of it?

Do you want the truth? or a mock-story? Your choice.

OdaySomali;949437 wrote:

uh ohhhhhh I advice you run before Alpha releases his full wrath...... fool, dont you realize we are all prisoners of this thread! Run while you still have a chance. I hear Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko is taking asylum seekers.

OdaySomali;949437 wrote:

the truth has different meanings and has different interpretations.

SomaliPhilosopher;949441 wrote:
uh ohhhhhh I advice you run before Alpha releases his full wrath...... fool, dont you realize we are all prisoners of this thread! Run while you still have a chance. I hear Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko is taking asylum seekers.

haha I told him I would help him populate the thread and that is what I and (inadvertently) you are doing :D

Alpha Blondy;949448 wrote:
the truth has different meanings and has different interpretations.

That is a very diplomatic answer, Inaar. You have outdone yourself :D After such a display of high-level diplomacy I owe it to you to publish the truth, soomaaha?

OdaySomali;949449 wrote:
haha I told him I would help him populate the thread and that is what I and (inadvertently) you are doing
:D

Oday, it was a smart idea removing your german post. Alpha doesn't like post in foreign languages especially ones he is not versed in.

Oday, I hear in Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko you guys are able to discuss things like weather and work. how well has the cantarbaqash exile community assimilate to this thread of democracy?

SomaliPhilosopher;949453 wrote:
Oday, it was a smart idea removing your german post. Alpha doesn't like post in foreign languages especially ones he is not versed in.

Sxb be careful, you are asking for war, calling Dutch German. That's highly offensive :D Be more diplomatic like Alpha and say: "Dutch sounds a little bit like German" :D

SomaliPhilosopher;949453 wrote:
Oday, I hear in Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko you guys are able to discuss things like weather and work. how well has the cantarbaqash exile community assimilate to this thread of democracy?

The merit of this thread is in that it is more laid back and informal than the TSCK thread. And the TSCK community is very well established indeed, and all the weather, work stuff is too rigid and formal!

But this thread, is, simply individual

Booyaka threadified

funny-gif-picture8.gif

OdaySomali;949451 wrote:
That is a very diplomatic answer, Inaar. You have outdone yourself
After such a display of high-level diplomacy I owe it to you to publish the truth, soomaaha?

you know most people think i'm just a fool. although a fool....i can be responsible and adult-like occasionally. but what's the point, somaha? this is after all a trolls thread......

Safferz;949454 wrote:
That's Dutch SP :mad:

OdaySomali;949456 wrote:
Sxb be careful, you are asking for war, calling Dutch German. That's highly offensive
Be more diplomatic like Alpha and say: "Dutch sounds a little bit like German"

23780970.jpg

Like OdaySomali said SomaliPhilosopher it's offensive. How many SomaliPhilosophers are there? There was another member who used to be active on the board also going by the name Somaliphilosopher.