Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

^ there is a generational war, here, on SOL.....we'll beat y'all goldie oldies.

only 8363 posts until the Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko is surpassed.

i've had enough of this office, walahi. i'm going home y'all.

when i get home, there will be no beautiful wife or children waiting for Al....in fact, there'll no one waiting to ask how my day was...:P.......and there will be nothing for me to do there......except, to attend to the garden and maybe to do some cleaning. i clean because i have to do something....somaha? :P

my life is so sad. but i have to maintain my composure and be patient. Allah rewards those who are patient and steadfast, ee sida uula socoda.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.........

Safferz   

I'm justifying this SOL visit because I'm taking a break for breakfast right now, and things are coming along much better this morning :) Horta why am I always mistaken for a nin on here?

Anyway, happy mother's day to all the mothers of SOL, and the hooyos of SOLers...

But *especially* my hooyo macaan! I was angry and deranged then too dee:

10948_195033858894_1180831_n.jpg

10948_195033878894_1986983_n.jpg

35mnyir.jpg

:D

Haatu   

You might just be the first person to post personal pics on SOL Safferz. Congratulations :D

(Although ofc we've all seem Alpha's hideous feet and his big big jareer head :D)

Safferz   

Haatu;948881 wrote:
You might just be the first person to post personal pics on SOL Safferz. Congratulations

(Although ofc we've all seem Alpha's hideous feet and his big big jareer head
)

haha well I figure I've posted enough identifying information to have already been recognized by now if someone here knows me, so baby pictures are not a big deal :P Back to work now!

Alpha Blondy;948867 wrote:
i've had enough of this office, walahi. i'm going home y'all.

when i get home, there will be no beautiful wife or children waiting for Al....in fact, there'll no one waiting to ask how my day was...
:P
.......and there will be nothing for me to do there......except, to attend to the garden and maybe to do some cleaning. i clean because i have to do something....somaha?
:P

my life is so sad. but i have to maintain my composure and be patient. Allah rewards those who are patient and steadfast, ee sida uula socoda.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.........

hi,

i'm back.

i've already done the garden and i've put the cleaning back until later on this evening.

lets troll, y'all. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Safferz;948879 wrote:
I'm justifying this SOL visit because I'm taking a break for breakfast right now, and things are coming along much better this morning
:)
Horta why am I always mistaken for a nin on here?

Anyway, happy mother's day to all the mothers of SOL, and the hooyos of SOLers...

But *especially* my hooyo macaan! I was angry and deranged then too dee:

10948_195033858894_1180831_n.jpg

that is by far the ugliest baby i've ever seen. the little thing looks like a monster. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

the Pope is clearly looking for beef, ma istidh?......what does he think he's doing canonising 815 alleged 'martyrs' against ottoman 'aggression'?

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;948895 wrote:
that is by far the ugliest baby i've ever seen. the little thing looks like a monster. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Don't even try it Alpha... I was just as cute then as I am right now:

ADTWO24.png

PS I'm glad your thread was deleted, it's only a matter of time before you're banished forever :D

Alpha Blondy;948895 wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

safferz walaal why u mad tho? :D