Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;948613 wrote:
waar bal tan eega?
:P

I speak the mumbo jumbo gibberish too though, with a healthy amount of waqooyi-isms.... but truth be told the language I speak is "af shimbir" not af Soomaali :P

Haatu   

Safferz, you know Alpha heard me speak Somali once and he laughed at it. The poor sod had never heard a sijui speak before :D

Maaddeey, thanks but there was no need. I knew what you were talking about :D

Safferz;948616 wrote:
I speak the mumbo jumbo gibberish too though, with a healthy amount of waqooyi-isms.... but truth be told the language I speak is "af shimbir" not af Soomaali

^ i did the whole anti-SL mashruuc....... a while back. but go east or west....home is best ee sida uula soco........ and its not impressing anyone, least of all, Al, that you project this notion that you're off a fair and reasonable mind......... because you're NOT a run-of-the-mills zealot..... chafed under the yoke of their parent's bondage...:P

Alpha Blondy;916678 wrote:
i've been reminiscing about my previous life in the UK and how i literally dreamt of going home to SL. now, had you said to me 3 years ago, i'd be living my current life....i would have laughed at your face and tell you to get real walahi. now that i've been in SL for almost 3 years, my inner sirens have made themselves heard once more, and i feel like i've come to the end of the road here and i dream of elsewhere. its been a life changing experience and i'm still loving it... and can't get enough ruunti LOL. but the sirens are never wrong and their commands haven't failed me so far......!

i wonder where my next journey will take me? i don't know but i do need to make some serious decisions in the next couple of months. its a weird feeling, you know. i'm thinking of contacting the Foreign Minister of Somalia, Mrs. Fowsia Haji Adam, who i once dated and thus cultivated a close personal relationship of the highest calibre. but i'm caught between a rock and a hard place, you see..... i don't want to work towards the rebirth of Somalia since i'm still firmly committed to the Somaliland cause. but why can't i work towards both goals without compromising the other one. more importantly than the political landscapes of Somaliland/Somalia? i need to think about my own personal development and career laakin...... i know Fowzia will give a high ranking position to Alpha but i'll see how things change here marka hore. the other option is to make a new life in America. i cannot go back to the UK.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s - discard the above. i will NEVER join ''Somalia''. its a hell-hole that's inevitably doomed to fail. its futile wasting my energy on these ''efforts''. anyways Mrs Fowzia and her opportunistic-greedy-type are sell-outs and just like those little flies, attracted by the gleaming allure of the light, they, too, will in the end be left to rue their terrible mistake.
and just like jirdeh hussien was told by the pasting by xamari, as he finished the final touches to his construction in mogadishu in the early 1980s, they too, will be told the same thing.......
''do you have wheels for this construction...so you can take it back to the Waqooyiga'' (SL).
:D
:p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Al.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;948621 wrote:
^ i did the whole anti-SL mashruuc....... a while back. but go east or west....home is best........ and its not impressing anyone that you project this notion that you're off a fair and reasonable mind......... because you're NOT a run-of-the-mills zealot..... chafed under the yoke of their parent's bondage...

lol I'm neither pro-SL nor anti-SL, Alpha. I'm not someone who is interested in erasing what exists and what will continue to exist as an autonomous state, but I believe there's also space for ambivalence about its political agenda (secession)... ee sidaa ula soco :)

Alpha Blondy;948592 wrote:
2nd half just started.

the FA Cup has lost its glory, ma istidhi?

Wigan have just lifted the cup......... but i don't even care.

Safferz;948623 wrote:
lol I'm neither pro-SL nor anti-SL, Alpha. I'm not someone who is interested in erasing what exists and what will continue to exist as an autonomous state, but I believe there's also space for ambivalence about its political agenda (secession)... ee sidaa ula soco
:)

what NONSENSE.....

you're very clearly anti-SL. don't insult my intelligence but saying your neutral. becos, you're NOT. :mad:

anyways, i don't care what you think and it means nothing to me....! but for our long-term cordial relations, don't insult SL by saying you get driven around in green plated GT vehicles. that's offensive. :mad:

Haatu;948618 wrote:
Safferz, you know Alpha heard me speak Somali once and he laughed at it. The poor sod had never heard a sijui speak before
:D

Abti,

no nephew of mine will be judged on the way he speaks. for all i care, you could speak sijui and i won't blink an eye....:P

watching SLNTV......

the france based Somaliland diaspora has given $3,500.00 USD to uruka samakaal to help towards the construction of a hospital in Gabiley.

EXCELLENT

p.s - the guddomiye of uruka samakaal counted the money on TV....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;948629 wrote:
what NONSENSE.....

you're very clearly anti-SL. don't insult my intelligence but saying your neutral. becos, you're NOT. :mad:

anyways, i don't care what you think and it means nothing to me....! but for our long-term cordial relations, don't insult SL by saying you get driven around in green plated GT vehicles. that's offensive. :mad:

I'm sorry you are butthurt Alpha, but it's the truth. You're just mad that you are a Somaliland forum zealot and I enjoy more privileges there than you do.

Safferz   

When have I ever been apolitical? Get outta here... like I said, I'm ambivalent about SL and my only objections in these political discussions have been to the distortion of history, and qabyalad (on all sides).

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;948642 wrote:
^ but what about those of who are caught in the middle.......amidst all this qabyalad and hatred?

Well, that's how I feel sometimes, and I refuse to accept that there are only two political positions and possibilities.

Safferz   

Aaway oba? I'm listening to my favourite Swedish artist right now, and sitting on my Ikea couch that came in seven boxes :mad: