Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Apophis   

LOOL :D

You're too kind brother Alpha. Of course the highest of delegates must wait for the King even if he Leaves in the middle of the most important of meetings.

Ps: it's good to see you treating the help in such a kind and kingly manner :D

LOOOL......what an epic journey it was. it was to the very depths of puntland pirate state. this morning, i traveled to garowe, and made it back in time for my afternoon nap. all in a days work, i suppose......first observations from my birds eye view of garowe, on board the plane, would suggest its about 1/5 the size of hargeisa. once landed, however, you soon realise, the sprawling nature of this city is nothing more than a few shacks.............and few buildings used by the puntland parliament and the UNDP fortified compound....

hey wyre,

whats happenin brov? i'm doing alright. hows saudi and have they given you citizenship yet. man i hear those arabs don't understand the concept of nationality....i mean how many people actually hold saudi citizenship horta?

man, i'm angry right about now. being arguing for the last two hours. i don't like my mood changing. i was supposed to be here trolling and being ridiculous, you know.

^what a pleasant surprise to see even Narniah here. i know we've had our difference in the past but i'm glad you were able to overcome them lol.

as for your question, i think it means nonsense.

------

today was awesome. i had a date. i even wore my khamis and that yassar arafat thing. it wasn't the most pleasant of dates and i don't think i'll be seeing her again. Narniah, perhaps you can shed light on these matters as you've previously been successful.

Alpha Blondy;886879 wrote:
lol@Apo

abdi nuur allale is in hargeisa and my friend is organising a small qaci party for a select few at his pad.... promising jeudi soir tonight!

''abdi'' as he insisted on being called is really Great. this man is conscious of the role artists play in the rehabilitation of a post-conflict society. he informed me that artists have always played a non-partisan role in society - they care not for the usual spiel of tribe, clan and qabil. he's very sociable. at around 7:15pm, we were watching SLNTV and a rather poorly orchestrated advert came on advertising a show with Abdi as the headlining act and apparently, unbeknownst to Abdi and his entourage, this was transmitted without his and their consent. but, of course, being the socially responsible artist, probably the last of his generation, he quick left as he didn't want to disappoint his expectant fans. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Apophis   

Alpha Blondy;887450 wrote:
''abdi'' as he insisted on being called is really Great. this man is conscious of the role artists play in the rehabilitation of a post-conflict society. he informed me that artists have always played a non-partisan role in society - they care not for the usual spiel of tribe, clan and qabil. he's very sociable. at around 7:15pm, we were watching SLNTV and a rather poorly orchestrated advert came on advertising a show with Abdi as the headlining act and apparently, unbeknownst to Abdi and his entourage, this was transmitted without his and their consent. but, of course, being the socially responsible artist, probably the last of his generation, he quick left as he didn't want to disappoint his expectant fans. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

LOOOOOOOL; what the hell :D:D

Apo,

i was shocked to say the least walahi....the show was organised by the daughters of the legendary cumar dhule....but the blame was not put on the 'organisers' but some sly middlemen whose intention it was to purposely destroy the sharaf of 'Abdi'. even at the very top, it seems that the mistrust, suspicious tendencies and lack of trust in anyone or anything is dangerously malignant. i'm really affected by the broken social fabric in somaliland, particularly after my recent realisation, that the key to progress is stable social relations and belief in authority.

Apophis   

I have come to the realisation a while back that the Somali society (and really Africa at large) is akin to a shattered glass and many are attempting to glue together the shards when what's needed is all the pieces to be collected, melted and a new glass (society) fabricated.