Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Your walking with your girlfriend/fiancee/wife at an aroos

Aaliyyah   

Mix weddings that follow islamic guidelines what does that mean , u mean aroosyada quraanka lugu furo

Marka la yidha sadaqalahul cadim wa sadaqalahu diinal karim, ino tuma hadaba

Xaaji you just described how somalis hold their only ladies wedding parties. But when I said mixed wedding that follow islamic guidline I meant dinner reception with your family and friends. of course you can have khutba and nasheeds. I see weddings as family event having it segregated isn't ideal to me nor is it a necessity "in la tumo".

Ibtisam   

Looool. this thread made my morning. loooool Malika!!!!!! loool

Fighting over women or man is not cool, unless the dude was 1) man handling her or 2) Bothering her despite being told to piss off.

She just needs to promptly remove his arm and say, hello farah, have you met my husband farah? (regardless of she just met you), normal he would move along swiftly. Im sure she gets hit on all the time and deals with it on daily basis, so no need to start a fight or get beaten.

Fact 1: Guys respond to women threats better than a man. IF you threaten him- he will kick your as*s because he feel challenged. But when a 5.5 skinny xalimo threatens to cut his balls off if he dont bugger off, he will go.

Fact 2: Stop going to hood-rat weddings :D You know the ones where guys lurk outside waiting to jump girls or in their cars offering rides at the end of the night.

Fact 3: Your girl can handle herself, you are always not going to be around to get beaten up or call your clan- so let it be

Chimera   

Xaaji Xunjuf;875035 wrote:
Well people hate fighting at a wedding i would ask him to come outside, even though balayadu kniin bu ka dhergey it will be hard, ambu iska gacmo waweynyahay and cant he fight. Xita hadu iga adagyahay dhagax ama nabar wax kale baan ku dhufan laha.
But its a situation i dont want to be in
by the way if the dude is Somali and he knows ur with a woman they dont that. Unless u sharaabka ninka weyn so kabado , Somalidu libaax bay u eekadaan markay sharaabka ninkaweyn so kabadan.

LOL Xaaji Xunjuf you could handle him, here you are all pumped up:

599143_475196155830725_433682094_n.jpg

Chimera   

*Ibtisam;875212 wrote:

Fighting over women or man is not cool, unless the dude was 1) man handling her or 2) Bothering her despite being told to piss off.

She just needs to promptly remove his arm and say, hello farah, have you met my husband farah? (regardless of she just met you), normal he would move along swiftly. Im sure she gets hit on all the time and deals with it on daily basis, so no need to start a fight or get beaten.

Fact 1: Guys respond to women threats better than a man. IF you threaten him- he will kick your as*s because he feel challenged. But when a 5.5 skinny xalimo threatens to cut his balls off if he dont bugger off, he will go.

Fact 2: Stop going to hood-rat weddings
:D
You know the ones where guys lurk outside waiting to jump girls or in their cars offering rides at the end of the night.

Fact 3: Your girl can handle herself, you are always not going to be around to get beaten up or call your clan- so let it be

Fact; 4 In the words of Kevin Hart: You just got smacked!:

^^ Looooooool @ you just got smacked. Kevin Hart is just hilarious. Fighting is not the answer to our problems.

*Ibtisam;875212 wrote:

Fact 2: Stop going to hood-rat weddings
:D
You know the ones where guys lurk outside waiting to jump girls or in their cars offering rides at the end of the night.

You took the words right out of my keyboard! Was thinking the same but you beat me to it :D

Thumbs down for buff men I prefer lean muscles like those of Bruce Lee.

Raamsade   

^Then you should've seen him when he was in high school, he looked a lot leaner although still muscular. Man o man has the dude buffed up since high school. We went to the same school.

wyre   

why the hell will i go with my wife to an aroos,

and if maybe i do that, and this happens, i won't lose my teeth for no reason, but i'll fight with words :D

In a somehow loud voice i'll say "adheer, xaaska gacanta ka qaad isku xishoo, miyaanad ixtiraam laheyn ma cid aadan aqoon walbo garabka baad saa u qabsataa, war heedhe ummadaan meesha joogtaay bal ninkaan xishood darradiisa ila eega"

I think he won't do anything, albaabka ayuu ka degaayaa isagoo yax yaxsan :D

raula   

loool@Malika & Maarodi for the visuals..

Damn skippy Malika..& will add "do you know who nutcracker was?" :D "well let me show you beefy :D"

Raamsade;876382 wrote:
^Then you should've seen him when he was in high school, he looked a lot leaner although still muscular. Man o man has the dude buffed up since high school. We went to the same school.

Lol you actually know him, good because you can tell him that those pumped up muslces need to get smaller. Some things are not meant to be stretched out that far. With all that veins bulging out because those muscles are on the verge of exploding and expanded beyond elasticity no wonder they lose their flexibility.

To the person who inquired-- in the last year I have been to only one mixed wedding in T.O. And I was pissed there were dudes there rubbernecking. I only started attending them recently but my older cousins tell me they're rare.

PS. lol@the dudes who act like they would rah rah like a dudgeon dragon.