.I would find a smaller and weaker man
, and take his woman instead
:)

It's the circle of life!

Oba, ma maqlee wuxuu sheegay sxb?

Iska jir adiga iyo xaaskaaga lololol.

Jacpher   

Chimera;874824 wrote:
Anyone not from Planet Taliban would take their spouse LOL, never been to a Somali aroos?

Sxb I don't know what planet you live in, but on this, aroos is a turn off for most men. :D

Chimera   

Jacpher;874832 wrote:
Sxb I don't know what planet you live in, but on this of it, aroos is a turn off for most men.
:D

But its a 'turn-on' for women = winning!

Aaliyyah   

If you don't believe in aroos you are entitled. Aroos was iska bahabaha iyo waste of time I yo money. But some people don't mind and when you are invited you have to go. Diintu waxay nafarasa in aan aadno unless of course there's gonna be haraam things taking place and yeah most mixed weddings are unislamic. I don't attend much of them and if I do you won't see me in the dance floor. I just eat the food and congratulate the couple.

As for the guys who think it is not fun to take a wife to a wedding then kuwaas khyr ma leh qaraabasho mesha u tageen. And the word qaraabasho only has negative connotation

Jacpher   

Aaliyyah;874836 wrote:
If you don't believe in aroos you are entitled. Aroos was iska bahabaha iyo waste of time I yo money. But some people don't mind and when you are invited you have to go. Diintu waxay nafarasa in aan aadno unless of course there's gonna be haraam things taking place and yeah most mixed weddings are unislamic. I don't attend much of them and if I do you won't see me in the dance floor. I just eat the food and congratulate the couple.

As for the guys who think it is not fun to take a wife to a wedding then kuwaas khyr ma leh qaraabasho mesha u tageen. And the word qaraabasho only has negative connotation

No there's nothing wrong with going to aroos. I wasn't even thinking about diin side of it. And yes I get invited but I don't remember last time I went to one but waan ka cudur daartaa. I see no reason for it when Meher, two witnesses and jalamad shaah will perfectly do it. All that is going to be spent on roos, let her keep it or spoil it on her, her choice. No point in aroos if you really think about it.

Juxa   

^^Iska daa baqiilnimada

I dont know about Canada, but in UK, you hardly see mixed weddings waayahan, dumar only, which is fun

Chimera, geesi god hoostiis buu galay, ee ha u bixin, ceeb maaha being cigaal-shiidaad

Malika   

I am sure between you and lady - you can take the dude out. No self respecting woman would allow a random guy put his hands on her - with her stilletos and your fer am sure the guy would learn a valid lesson..Lol

Or you could do what Swahilis do - booto.com. With your voice raised so loud, issueing all sorts of threats to him, whilst asking folks to hold you back - cause you might just cause some damage to him..lol With all that commotion am sure the meaty dude will back off..

Aaliyyah   

Jacphar lol why two witnesses only ma meherki xita ma diidi labo markhati yaa aminaya. You don't need to waste money but at least cashesi 50 men lol..and like juxa said gabdhahana casha kale ugu tuur if your future wife wants that is

Aaliyyah   

Juxa many weddings are segregated here as well. Mixed weddings also take place but its usually by girls who aren't religious and they go all out with the white dress mixed dancing and all that..

I find it fun to have separate weddings but I personally support mixed weddings that follow the Islamic guidelines.

Well people hate fighting at a wedding i would ask him to come outside, even though balayadu kniin bu ka dhergey it will be hard, ambu iska gacmo waweynyahay and cant he fight. Xita hadu iga adagyahay dhagax ama nabar wax kale baan ku dhufan laha. But its a situation i dont want to be in by the way if the dude is Somali and he knows ur with a woman they dont that. Unless u sharaabka ninka weyn so kabado , Somalidu libaax bay u eekadaan markay sharaabka ninkaweyn so kabadan.

Aaliyyah;875033 wrote:
Juxa many weddings are segregated here as well. Mixed weddings also take place but its usually by girls who aren't religious and they go all out with the white dress mixed dancing and all that..

I find it fun to have separate weddings but I personally support mixed weddings that follow the Islamic guidelines.

Mix weddings that follow islamic guidelines what does that mean , u mean aroosyada quraanka lugu furo:D

Marka la yidha sadaqalahul cadim wa sadaqalahu diinal karim, ino tuma hadaba

Maarodi   

Malika;875006 wrote:
I am sure between you and lady - you can take the dude out. No self respecting woman would allow a random guy put his hands on her - with her stilletos and your fer am sure the guy would learn a valid lesson..Lol

Or you could do what Swahilis do - booto.com.
With your voice raised so loud, issueing all sorts of threats to him, whilst asking folks to hold you back - cause you might just cause some damage to him
..lol With all that commotion am sure the meaty dude will back off..

lmao, Malika you have made my morning!

Ideally:

hold-me-back-im-gonna-pounce.jpg

In practice:

d3705ea3-ced8-4cfe-9209-cda0a694580b.png

However Somalida will fight for themselves and on behalf of other Somalis and people in general no matter what the circumstance. It's admirable at times :cool: