Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Has the President of Somalia declared war on Puntland ?

Taleexi;874202 wrote:
Reer PL shouldn't be excluded from the competition. This would be travesty of justice. However, I prefer for other reasons that the PM comes not from Duke's subclan
:)

Taleexi dont worry, my sub clan shall continue to support you and seek the liberation of your sub clans lands from XX's sub clan..:D

UZTAAD;874222 wrote:
even if it is so . it is true for your triangle aka 3da Habrood, so tell this advice to your SNM brothers they need it badly

Hey its not me crying so badly to get the prime minister position its getting pathetic now :D

General Duke;874229 wrote:
^^^^As usual even in the Siyad days, the secessionist were left in taking sides between brothers. Adeer dont confuse yourself..
:D

Taking sides so now Hassan Sheikh and his predecessor Sheikh sharif sh ahmed are you're brothers :D

Mario B   

UZTAAD;874219 wrote:
we are watching his behavior carefull
y . if tries to sideline puntland a similar fate of Abdiqasim's Carta group is waiting him . I think he can not declare a war that he will lose.

Who are "we"?

mj-laughing.gif

Who declared war??

Abdiqasam's carta group? This is not the era of "TFG", if you don't like the new Government then prepare for the elections that will happen in 4 years time!!

Xaaji Xunjuf;874230 wrote:
Taking sides so now Hassan Sheikh and his predecessor Sheikh sharif sh ahmed are you're brothers

lol. No adeer, your fake pretences that you care between Gedo and reer Puntland communities. Thats the laughable thing. Remember who ever gets the PM side is from one community and you have no say in it...:D

Mario B;874232 wrote:
Who are "we"?

Abdiqasam's carta group? This is not the era of "TFG", if you don't like the new Government then prepare for the elections that will happen in 4 years time!!

Dont confuse yourself adeer. The President who has no army, no funds and does not even control the southern regions will do what to Puntland? He will send AMISOM to bomb Bossaso? :D

Duke again let me tell you one more time its not what sir xx prefers its what you're President Hassan sheikh wants for the country. And president Hassan sheikh wants a pm from the gedo and cabuudwaaq communities you will find out in the next 48 hours if not before that.

UZTAAD   

Xaaji Xunjuf;874228 wrote:
Hey its not me crying so badly to get the prime minister position its getting pathetic now

hey xaaji xundhuf The pm is too big for you . you know that you will get the foreign minister or some thing as usual so know your place. and keep cheerleading for gedo lool

Mario B   

Taleexi;874223 wrote:
Xaaji waa kugu raacsanahay dawlad baa inoo dhalatay
:)

XX, is a true unionist, he just waiting for south to start functioning again, haven't you noticed, he has stopped calling Godane, "Amir"!! :)

UZTAAD   

Mario B;874232 wrote:
Who are "we"?

mj-laughing.gif

Who declared war??

yes We the great people of puntland

Mario B   

General Duke;874235 wrote:
Dont confuse yourself adeer. The President who has no army, no funds and does not even control the southern regions will do what to Puntland? He will send AMISOM to bomb Bossaso?

The era of bombs is over, if you want to run Somalia, then prepare yourself for a one man one vote, it's called elections . :)

Taleexi   

General Duke;874227 wrote:
Taleexi dont worry, my sub clan shall continue to support you and seek the liberation of your sub clans lands from XX's sub clan..

I will always be grateful to PL whenever they lend me a hand to liberate the lost lands of Khatumo.

Chimera   

Duke,even if the new PM is not from Puntland, he and the government are still obligated to serve that constituent, and that means access to Federal funds for new roads, schools, hospitals, port-expansions, proportionate share of FDI etc on a scale that the region hasn't enjoyed since collapse of the last central government . Only when Puntland is ignored in all these sectors can we deduce that the President of the FRS has declared war on one of its constituents and that would be a legitimate cause for anger, but this PM ''must be reer-hebel'' bs that is polluting this forum is backwards.

He will be the Prime-minister of Somalia, he has to serve the ten million men, women and children living in hundreds of hamlets, villages, towns, and cities stretching from Zayla to Ras Kamboni!

Xaaji Xunjuf;874236 wrote:
Duke again let me tell you one more time its not what sir xx prefers its what you're President Hassan sheikh wants for the country. And president Hassan sheikh wants a pm from the gedo and cabuudwaaq communities you will find out in the next 48 hours if not before that.

You and I have been here before. You are out of the loop as you were when you were supporting Galayr, then the Sharif’s.:D Now this is yet another manifestation of your hate for Puntland. I know it’s all consuming and it takes up all of your time. All of Somalia is obsessed, but dont you worry we shall always prevail. :D