Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Ilaahey Makuu Gargaaraa Mise Gafuur Gafuur Uu Kuu Tuuraa

Aaliyyah   

Suasheedu waa yaa soo tilmaamay? How did she get hold of your number? And what kind of girl calls stranger who lives across seas and goes war waa la ikaso tilmamey? I agree with ibtisaam ignore her.

Jacpher   

^Mada ina-adeer mada. Guur marnaba khasaaro ma galo, gaabsi ayaa khasaaaro leh. Anigu kama hadlin Las Vegas guur, waxaan ka hadlay waa guurka qiimaha iyo qaayaha lahaa. Hadde inanku haduusan wejibuug furin siduu war iyo wacaal uga helaa dee?

wyre;874130 wrote:
Why? Is Alpha A Girl?? Codkaas Sound Like Cod Gabdheed
:D

:D :D

Alpha Blondy is all things to all men :D

Aaliyah - where is your usual duco - if it were ever needed - it would be in this thread.

raula;874167 wrote:
calool jilicsenidaa hedhe? huuno sidii odkac bey dibada kuugu war wari...iska jir baan ku iri..waa sheydaamaad taasu..bax dheh.

Wyre waa kusidee..ma custard baa laga dharjiyee markaad yaree..
(I feel like I am watching the video "jaceyl waa balaayo"-male version)...tolow aniga amuurahaan xagee iga mareen ?

NG lol.

Taleexi   

Iga walla Wyre miskiin ma aha ee wax baa la tusay. Waa halkii Jacpher'e guur khasaaro ma leh, annaga naga warayso (By all means marry, if it works iska baashaal ahaa if it isn't ma isku ciyaaraynaa you'll become a philosopher) - Socrates.

Waryaa ku daadis ma laha PSTD, just get two espressos and u are just fine.

A_Khadar   

Some are fishy here, Wyre uses SOL but he doesn't Facebook, iguma socoto.. BTW, many of you suggested to ask the girl where she got his number, name etc but it’s obvious from where since mothers, relatives and neighbors are already talked to him and offered. It seems gabadhu waa tolka Wyre, I mean some sort of related/acquainted through family, friend or neighbor so she is on a right track to hit me if she was suggested to make the move since he is heartbroken and won't anytime soon.

BTW, what you get to loss man, get facebook if you don't get one already and at least see her pic if she is cute that alone may relief your pain. If you incase decide not to, pass her # to Taleexi…