Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

If this is how Farmaajo wants to be selected, god help Somalia.

oba hiloowlow;873829 wrote:
loool abwaan dadkaan yeeysan ku wareerin rageedi baa tahay your the only soler who supported one candidate during the whole election from a different clan of yours,,

Maxaad ka ogtahay ambay si kale u qaraabo yihin Abwaankan yaanu filin ku dhigin.

Gabbal   

Abwaan-

Maradi baa kaa dhacday awoowe. There are three things wrong with your statement:

1. The idea that a president (a monarch?) has the right to remove a private citizen from a city.

2. The idea that Farmaajo warrants such an intense response

3. The indescribable tribal element to this in a shattered, fractious, civil war torn country

Awoowe, Hassan Sheekh is neither a "keligii taliye", nor does Farmaajo deserve the intensity of your feelings against him, and neither is this the bygone era where a man like Furux was the "owner" of national facility such as Mogadishu seaport.

Even though I disapprove of these kind of childish tactics, I like the execution, who ever was behind this is great at PR wallahi lets give credit where credit is due. As for Mr. faarmaajo his record speak for himself, he has not done one third what the current PM has done in shaping the peace process, instead he went back to his comfy life after he was fired, and now he is back, some people just dont know when their fifteen minutes are up...perhaps we should get one of the "times up" songs they have on most red carpet events in hollywood.

Mooge   

lool@my quulle eating friends coming out of the dark alies to attack Abwaan and support this nonsense desperate move to embarrass the new guy. walaahi these people have no shame. why do this to embarrass the president and make him look sttupid and weak? if you were the president, would you name a guy who did that to you? farmaajo is finished. if xasan names this guy, Oba's clan need to accept this man is the worst of all time.

there was nothing brilliant, smart of clever about what farmaajo did today. it was plain stuppid. it made farmaajo look brainless and desperate. today's event made xasan qoslaye look like a doormat. if i were xasan qoslae I would be fuming with anger.

why waste all this money in creating fake stories and celebrating aftewards. why not walk the walk and feed the hungry?

Gabbal   

Mooge-

Jaga yar ee oo ayadu dhan dhawr daqiiqo dhaafin ayaa laf dhuun gashay kugu noqotaye wax isku reeb. Beerlaxaawsi haday sheekadu gaartay xaajadu ma sahlana.

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;873832 wrote:
Maxaad ka ogtahay ambay si kale u qaraabo yihin Abwaankan yaanu filin ku dhigin.

lol...Xaaji, Abwaan miyaa adigaan Soomaaliya kala goynaya lib kaa sugaya:D

Oba, thanks for stating the truth.

Abwaan   

Gabbal;873843 wrote:
Abwaan-

Maradi baa kaa dhacday awoowe. There are three things wrong with your statement:

1. The idea that a president (a monarch?) has the right to remove a private citizen from a city.

2. The idea that Farmaajo warrants such an intense response

3. The indescribable tribal element to this in a shattered, fractious, civil war torn country

Awoowe, Hassan Sheekh is neither a "keligii taliye", nor does Farmaajo deserve the intensity of your feelings against him, and neither is this the bygone era where a man like Furux was the "owner" of national facility such as Mogadishu seaport.

Gabbal, sidaad nin wanaagsan u tahay bay marmar naga wareertaa. I will say to you the same thing that I said to gooni, qabyaalada ha laga koro fadlan. I know I was a bit harsh when I said "eject Farmaajo from Mogadishu" but that has nothing to do with clan. It was more for the security.

Why on earth is this guy different from the 100+ Somalis who have been after the top three Somali jobs? Why is he the one whose campaign, lives were lost, bad image was used and tabloid websites are hired? This guy is useless and I agree with Mooge, if president Hassan appoints him that is like shooting himself on the foot.

Mooge   

Gabbal;873971 wrote:
Mooge-

Jaga yar ee oo ayadu dhan dhawr daqiiqo dhaafin ayaa laf dhuun gashay kugu noqotaye wax isku reeb. Beerlaxaawsi haday sheekadu gaartay xaajadu ma sahlana.

ninyoow tolka wac oo u sheeg ninkaan farmaajo wuu idin cebeyay sida isu dhama. waxa xooluhuna ma sameyan ninyoow. gobanimadu waa u dhalasho ee ninkan la taliya.

^lol@ Moge gobonimo iyo adi kala dheer. Sheekadaadu Farmaajo way kawayntahay sxb....Quullle iyo Tol iyo Qabiil bay maraysaa marka taas gobonimo ma aha ee ku ekaaw Farmaajo pls.

Koleey in the next 4 yrs sidaas baad madax darbiga ugu garaaci doontaaye :D