Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

If this is how Farmaajo wants to be selected, god help Somalia.

Somalia   

Dabrow;873588 wrote:
Nice try to spin this. Thats not what I meant. I said Puntland have been threatning about the positions and thats simply a fact. Embrace reality.

Nice spin my AAAASSSS

You said:

Farmaajo haters thinks its better to bribe and threat to breakaway its better option to got elected soomaha? Farmaajo or not the pm is coming from the south.

So I ask for a 3rd time, when did Puntland threaten to get positions?

Dabrow   

Somalia;873600 wrote:
Nice spin my AAAASSSS

You said:

So I ask for a 3rd time, when did Puntland threaten to get positions?

Just reread what i wrote. I said Farmaajo haters "THINKS". I was trying to show of your mentality and if we are gonna be complete strict and fair on this issue then Puntland has been making alot of noice about the positions and threats if they go to certain individuals.

I think we should be ready to accept this fact unless we want to delude ourself.

Abwaan   

A_Khadar;873589 wrote:
I don't know where you guys got the info that Farmaajo is behind this? Any source? If the the tobloids, websites, radios and IDP love the man, it's not his fault... I can few freaking faces out here in case this news was true..

A_Khadar, sxb do you know the whole source of this Farmaajo syndrome? Waagacusub:D Daahir Calasoow muxuu dad ku ciyaaray. He posted this three days ago and Somali websites started reporting it too one after another. Not that I like Dahir Alasow and his tabloid website, but let us give this dude a credit for misleading a lot of Somalis, who blindly and sadly beleived his rumours....Very sad indeed.

Duufaan   

I proved him, people want him for reason, His supporters are simply doing everything to elect him, other candidate do not have similar supporters. If he elected he shuold build more and more prisons for reculturition.

Abwaan;873651 wrote:
A_Khadar, sxb do you know the whole source of this Farmaajo syndrome? Waagacusub:D Daahir Calasoow muxuu dad ku ciyaaray. He posted this three days ago and Somali websites started reporting it too one after another. Not that I like Dahir Alasow and his tabloid website, but let us give this dude a credit for misleading a lot of Somalis, who blindly and sadly beleived his rumours....Very sad indeed.

Abwan Dahir and Dayniile have been used by the Farmaajo camp to create this story. I must say it blew in Farmaajo's face but the lead up to it was skillfully executed..:D

Somalia   

Shinbir Majabe;873607 wrote:
^^ Farole threatened to secede from the rest.. unless Puntlander gets the PM position..

Dabrow;873604 wrote:
Just reread what i wrote. I said Farmaajo haters "THINKS". I was trying to show of your mentality and if we are gonna be complete strict and fair on this issue then Puntland has been making alot of noice about the positions and threats if they go to certain individuals.

I think we should be ready to accept this fact unless we want to delude ourself.

I think both of you either need to attend school or keep your delusional opinions to yourself!

My God, I ask 3 times and he still doesn't answer. Dabrow the verb you used has nothing to do with the meaning of your statement, you said: they think it's better to bribe or breakaway.

I ask both of you (Dabrow for a 4th time) show me when Faroole has threatened to break away if his man doesn't get the Prime Ministerial post or the speaker of parliament.

This is my last time asking, it's getting boring.

Abwaan   

General Duke;873659 wrote:
Abwan Dahir and Dayniile have been used by the Farmaajo camp to create this story. I must say it blew in Farmaajo's face but the lead up to it was skillfully executed..
:D

I know, it looks like that to me. Dayniile posted the story hours after Dahir did. And then ceeb baa ka dhacday even kuwii close to the xafiiska madaxweynaha isku sheegi jirey waa ku darsameen.:D I agree that they mislead the people. Tabloids waalan iska dheh.

Abwaan;873664 wrote:
I know, it looks like that to me. Dayniile posted the story hours after Dahir did. I agree that they mislead the people. Tabloids waalan iska dheh.

I dont blame Dayniile, or Waagacusub or even Amiin Ammir. These people are doing their jobs, much like the Sun and the Daily Mirror in the UK. However its the Farmaajo team and the whole over the top nonsense. His arrival in Mogadishu, his many meaningless and contradictatory utterences and now this..:D

^^^To be fair, Abwan did not say he would kick him out but rather the government for causing such havoc in the city... Lets refrain from the clanish crap and discuss the issue at hand.

^ What issue sxb, you are accusing the guy to be behind this news and you have no source? You are accusing him the gunfire in the city?

I can understand you lot coz tacsi baa inii taalo laakin Abwaan is what concerns me !

Abwaan   

Macallinka;873681 wrote:
lol @ 24 ha uga baxo xamar. Mooryaaanimo ayaa bilaabatay miyaa, walee waan u jeeday meeshu kagubanaao Abwaan. Bal wad meeshaad geeso aan aragnee.

Macallinka aflagaaddo waa xaggeedii, waxba yuusan dhiiggu kugu kicin. Waryaa waad ogtahay ninkaan madaxweyne ahaan u taageerayey, malaha qaraabo ayaan nahay miyaa Dr. Bashiir? Adiga Soomaali inta buuxda ninkaan lee maxaa ku daba dhigay, Farmaajo la dhaho.

I personally think that I have a good reason to think that Farmaajo and I shoudl say his close advisors, starting with Ali-Yare are kind of a threat to the security. If you want to attack me for thinking ahead unlike your clan-based and emotional support by others here, taada ayaad ka hadashaday.

Abwaan   

Macallinka;873691 wrote:
^ What issue sxb, you are accusing the guy to be behind this news and you have no source? You are accusing him the gunfire in the city?

I can understand you lot coz tacsi baa inii taalo laakin Abwaan is what concerns me !

And that is the problem, dad baad ku haysataa qabiil adna nin baad qabiil u daba ordeysaa...That is the irony here. Hallaga baxo sheekada qabiilka loo rogayo ee aan runta ka hadalno.