Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

If this is how Farmaajo wants to be selected, god help Somalia.

Abwaan;873558 wrote:
Shimbir, I know that doing that will empower him balse this guy iyo maalayacnigiisa wax loo adkaysan karo ma ahan. Adigasexik ad haddii ay kigu dambayso war aadan ka fiirsan uma mashxaraddeen.
:D

Abwaan, si asluubeysan baa u hadli jirtay, laakiinse maanta ma aqaan waxbaa kaa yara halaysan.. :D

Dabrow   

Farmaajo haters thinks its better to bribe and threat to breakaway its better option to got elected soomaha? Farmaajo or not the pm is coming from the south.

Somalia   

Dabrow;873569 wrote:
Farmaajo haters thinks its better to bribe and threat to breakaway its better option to got elected soomaha? Farmaajo or not the pm is coming from the south.

Who has threatened for the PM spot? Why are you so emotional this is fun.

Dabrow   

Somalia;873570 wrote:
Who has threatened for the PM spot? Why are you so emotional this is fun.

Let alone for the pm spot you have been screaming over the speaker post. I'm cool as ice bro, just stating the facts.

Taleexi   

Shinbir Majabe;873566 wrote:
Abwaan, si asluubeysan baa u hadli jirtay, laakiinse maanta ma aqaan waxbaa kaa yara halaysan..
:D

Cambuulo xalay kumuu cashayn, malaa meelo khalad ahna wuu soo maray :)

Taleexi;873573 wrote:
Farmaajo, Sakiin, Abdiweli iyo Farmaajo waad mahadsantihiin ee na daaya!

You've repeated Farmajos name twice. Does that mean you doubly disapprove him? :D

Somalia   

Dabrow;873575 wrote:
Let alone for the pm spot you have been screaming over the speaker post. I'm cool as ice bro, just stating the facts.

Sure sure, keep telling yourself that, I ask you one more time, give me a time there's been a threat over the PM post or the speaker's post meaning, a person from Puntland should take the spot.

Go ahead.

Dabrow   

Somalia;873579 wrote:
Sure sure, keep telling yourself that, I ask you one more time, give me a time there's been a threat over the PM post or the speaker's post meaning, a person from Puntland should take the spot.

Go ahead.

Nice try to spin this. Thats not what I meant. I said Puntland have been threatning about the positions and thats simply a fact. Embrace reality.

A_Khadar   

I don't know where you guys got the info that Farmaajo is behind this? Any source? If the the tobloids, websites, radios and IDP love the man, it's not his fault... I can few freaking faces out here in case this news was true..

Dabrow   

A_Khadar;873589 wrote:
I don't know where you guys got the info that Farmaajo is behind this? Any source? If the the tobloids, websites, radios and IDP love the man, it's not his fault... I can few freaking faces out here in case this news was true..

Good question, this could be trigger by his oppponents aswell. Nobody knows.

ElPunto   

LOL @ 24 hrs to leave Mogadishu. Are we back to the early 90s?

The mild mannered professor is jekyll and hyde? Interesting. If he is indeed behind this rather than surrogates - he has more cojones than I thought.