Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

Puntlandi.com biggest Bacaac !!!

People, what good will come out bringing up claims and counterclaims about who got massacred more than who. All those unfortunate events irregardless of who it happened to more is irrelevant now. WE SHOULD MOVE FORWARD!!!

Getting back to the topic at hand: Puntland has every right to pursue its interests in Xamar and with the new President. And if that interest lies in the appointment of a Puntlander as PM, then so be it. If however that does not happen, then that should be okay as well-- after all, there is a new and in my opinion more positive kind of politics sprouting in Somalia. so woe to those who try to build, or have built, their political ambitions on clan victimhood. A prime example of this is the secessionist cantrabaqash up north.

Somalia   

Showqi;871846 wrote:
At least the poeple who choose to talk about the petty items of the day show each other more love and respect than your kinda hateful Fadhi-kudirir topics. But I guess you don't understand what respect means so carry on with your cuqdad iyo aflagaado (af caytamay ninkiisu Ku yaalaa).

Oh really now, I am the one who create these topics? You sure are a bright one. Cuqdad against what, what can one possibly have cuqdad against if I am in my position.

They are moryaan elders, they tried to block the peace progress and tried to attain more powers. I am sorry but this is a federal republic, not a tribal republic under the noose of elders.

7564.jpg

But a council of tribal elders responsible for selecting members of the constituent assembly has refused to release the names.

Mohamed Hassan Haad, the chairman of the ****** clan elders, said this is a way for the elders to exert more influence over the transition process.

“Actually we have all the names,” he said, “but elders were saying to each other if they present the names everything will be in the hands of the parliament and nothing will remain for the elders to talk and be consulted about,” Haad said.

http://www.voanews.com/content/somali-parliament-decisions-delayed/1403714.html

Game, set & match - Come again sxb, it has been a pleasure.

This is just a clear indication of if i dont get the PM ,we will secede(which i support as long as mudug is given back to galmudug).There is no sense of somalinimo in faroole camp.

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;871652 wrote:
:D
:D kursiga xog miyaa, the president will elect the right man for the job..

:D oba ka daa dadka digashada dee:D

Showqi;871658 wrote:
Somalia: Cuqdad weyn ayaa kugu jirta oo aan PM ku kaa daaweyn Karin ee ilaahay ha Ku caafiyo.

PS. PM gobol kasta oo Soomaaliya ka mid ah ayuu ka imaan karaa. Waxaa kaliya oo muhiim ah in uu qofkaasi yahay qof aqoon experience I yo karti leh. Qabiilkuu doono ha ahaado. Sheekada Maalayacniga ee 4.5 waa laga baxayaa mar dhow....

Well said Showqi. Insha Allaah waa laga baxayaa sidan. Inta jirranna Ilaah ha caafiyo. Dadkuna ha o-gaadeen in beenta qabiilladu isku sheegaan ay qayb weyn ka ahayd dagaallada sokeeye.

Abwaan   

Mooge;871704 wrote:
what a load of crap. how could your compare two fighting USC militias with civilians of a whole clan being hunted down door to door, neighbourhood to neighbourhoood? with upto 200,000 killed. ninyoow ma xishoonaysid?

what happened in 1991 was a Rwanda style massacre where one armed clan was hunting down anyone from the other clan regardless who the victim is (children, women, men, etc). it was bloody and nasty and traumatic for survivors.

let us not rewrite history ninyoow.

Waryaa Mooge naga daa sheekada kaamamka qaxootiga la iskaga dhiibey, wixii dhacay way dhaceen intii dhimateyna Ilaah ha u naxariisto, ciddii dhib geysateyna aakhiro su'aasheeda ayaa sugeysa ee adinku hadda intaad cido wax u raadineysaan dembi yaan lagu mutaysan, tiro dhimatey cid taqaanna ma jirto.

Mooge   

Ducaysane;871861 wrote:
Reer kismaayo ayaan ahay

since your ancestral land is Gedo, which hotel are you renting in Kismayo ducaysane?

anyways wa magalo somaliyeed so even Ducaysane is welcome.

Mooge   

Ducaysane;872145 wrote:
Waagii Barre Joogay oo dhulku raqiiska ahaa baan ka faaiidaysanay. lol

lol ducaysane. waad ogtahay intii siyaad jogay reer Gedo xamar bay dhisanayeene ee ma naga daysid bahasha ninyow.