Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Hargeisa Chronicles

Ibtisam   

Bluelicious;872094 wrote:
What a ungrateful old man you are for offending me like this, hereby I take my kind words back that were meant to help you. You aren't worthy of my comment you hopeless gigolo, go listen to your feminine master Ngonge since you joined his loser club and you obey whatever he says. I was the only one who gave you some useful advice the rest were all being negative offending and insulting yet you chose to offend and insult me rather then the people who insulted you. To me it looks like you like to be abused and insulted and have no self respect. .

Loooool HAhahahaha Looooooool hehehehe!!

Blue reminds me of MAx!!!!

Blessed   

[quote=Abtigiis;871995

That said, Blessed’s assertion that my predicament is to do with ‘decent girls’ setting ‘some standards’ is not supported by either theory or practice. Theoretically, I take the words of Oscar Wilde, that scandalized Irish poet, who suggested that ‘it is the ugly and the stu.pi.d who have the best of this world’ over the untested utterances of Marwo Blessed. So, even if I agree to the charge that I am of a lower standard, that shouldn’t be a barrier to get a decent girl. If Abdi Iley can have one, if Sheikh Sharif can get two, if my own friend Mo Jama can be beleaguered for attention by three, I should get one decent one chasing me. Come on!

:D :D "What wild imaginations one forms where dear self is concerned! How sure to be mistaken"! Jane Austen

p.s I've read this post on my way home when it was raining cats and dogs but instead of looking miserable, Abtigiis, I was grinning. It's not personal ina adeer, I'll have you know that I am very fond of odayaal who know their place. :P

Juxa.. good luck with going home and be safe. Ibts. is a lovely hostess.

Mario B   

Bluelicious;872094 wrote:
Mario B
- Thanks dude but there is nothing to save here. Abtigiis is a loser and I was so wrong about him, this changes everything about him.

Do forgive, he is an old and experienced man in vice and wickedness, allegedly!!:eek:

wyre   

ngonge;871974 wrote:
things have really gone downhill for a&t when the scripts start making eyes at him.
:D

حرام عليكimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT64lcKSfJy8MiibXDvfan

wyre   

Alpha Blondy;872049 wrote:
as one of the few persons who it can be said to know AT very well, maybe with the exception of talexxi and JB who it can also said to know AT better, i, nonetheless know AT very well. i'm proud of this fact. we've spent some time together and we seem to click. AT is an amazing guy walahi and this ill-judged thread sticks of pity and 'i'm useless'. yesterday, NG made a poignant remark about AT copying my ciyalnimo undertones and i think he's right in that regard. AT, may certainly have the mahatma gandhi about his looks but this belies his fiery personality. AT is full of energy that will make any al-shabaabi, pet-like-obedience, zealot look like NG on a good day lol.

AT is a hero, a champion of the people no doubt. he's polite, courteous and very informed about most things. he's also quite good at scouting for chicks, the few times we've fished lol. i've told him many a times to ignore these low standards local chicks but he doesn't seem to listen.

Amaantaan Jeclahay Maad Odayga Ka Maqashay :D

Abtigiis   

After wallowing in love-less wilderness for eternity, the sensual ordeal is finally over. Bluelicious loves me and hey my wonderful mother should break skirt in leaping joy!! Ilililiiiillllliii! Wada dhalasho iyo dhiiga chants should herald a blissful wedding of Abtigiis and the bootylicious! Ladies and gentleman, the fury with which Blue reacted to my comments to her kind words is the final confirmation of the depth of feelings towards me on her part. Let the sky and the earth, the rivers and the desert bear witness to this momentous moment of true love as i say "I DO" to Blue's " will you marry me". Ha naloo duceeyo kolka. :D All I don't want to hear now is Blue's family asking me for a hefty dowry, so that i don't say, sidii ninkii dantu seeteeysay:

"Xoolaa laxaad leh ee, wax kale libin ma hooyaane

Lixdan adhi ah iyo qaalin, bay igaga laaleene

Liil geliya caawana wixii, lagula laabmaayo

Wyre, on the contrary i enjoy scorn and hate praise. I believe the first is sincere, the second false. Yet, i believe Alpha was sincere when he said those words. I appreciate his kind words but i think they are too generous. Adiguse kolka wax xun la iga sheegana inaad u riyaaqdid, kolka la i amaanana aad cadhootid, ma daw baa?! :D ninyahow ma xaasidnimada carabtaa ku daartay?

Showqi   

Abtigiis, waa maxay lixdanka adhiga ah iyo qaalinta aad sheegaysaa! Adeer Blue waxaan boqol halaad, baarqab iyo bunduq aheyn in aan lagu guri geyneynin. Waan Ku ognahay oo faras ma haysatit ee bal inta aan kor Ku sheegnay bal Baqal Ku soo dar;)

wyre   

War Ninyahow Waxaa Ma Jiraane, Ma NG Baad I Mooday Markey Xaasidnimada Carabta I Galeyso,

Sidaad Mooday Ma Ahan Habka Uu Kuu Amaanay Baa Khaldan,

The Other thing, Dhibka Ku Haystaa Waan Isla Wada Qabnaa Inkastoo Wax Yar Aanu Ku Kala Duwannahay

Adna Da' Baa Ku Haysa Anna Wax Li'i Baa Leygu Nacay :D

Iska Samir Mid Kista Aad Haysataa Kugu Raacdo Baan Kuugu Duceyneynaaye

Abtigiis;872222 wrote:
After wallowing in love-less wilderness for eternity, the sensual ordeal is finally over. Bluelicious loves me and hey my wonderful mother should break skirt in leaping joy!! Ilililiiiillllliii! Wada dhalasho iyo dhiiga chants should herald a blissful wedding of Abtigiis and the bootylicious! Ladies and gentleman, the fury with which Blue reacted to my comments to her kind words is the final confirmation of the depth of feelings towards me on her part. Let the sky and the earth, the rivers and the desert bear witness to this momentous moment of true love as i say "I DO" to Blue's " will you marry me". Ha naloo duceeyo kolka.
:D
All I don't want to hear now is Blue's family asking me for a hefty dowry, so that i don't say, sidii ninkii dantu seeteeysay:

"Xoolaa laxaad leh ee, wax kale libin ma hooyaane

Lixdan adhi ah iyo qaalin, bay igaga laaleene

Liil geliya caawana wixii, lagula laabmaayo

Loool I must have been drug induced to propose to a man that's not something the sober me would have done eventhough that's perfectly acceptable thing to do in Islam. Oh just stop this will you I don't love you in that way but rather as a creation of God.

Wyre - Lool at that emoticon. I know this guy likes to stir problems and make people against each other.

Showqi - Animals? Come on we are not in Somalia, that aint happening lol :P

NGONGE   

wyre;872220 wrote:
حرام عليك
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT64lcKSfJy8MiibXDvfan

شكلك تدري بشي انا ما ادري فيه يا ورع؟ انتا متأكد انه هذا الشخص مو رجل عامل فيها بنت؟

ترضي انه صديقي العزيز ينخدع فيه؟

guerilla   

I think you should delve deeper into why cleaning ladies cannot help but declare love to you. Therein lies the path to the truth and possibly bread.

Abtigiis, sxb, what's this spiel about midlife crisis, not finding love and whatnot? Weren't you not happily married with kids not too long ago? What happened-- did the caanoboore finally do you in? :D