Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

President Hassan about the Shariif accusations

Bisinka, it must be tiring to write articles about the President in Somali websites/papers. I'd slit my wrists if I had to write, "Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyadda federaalka ah ee Soomaaliya Mudane Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud" all the time.

Abwaan   

lol@....BNS.....and your nickname is almost the same.:D....that is why I shorten it. And for that reason can we have our own code name for the president, one that we could use over here? No aflagaaddo iyo cay of course. Something like MJFS-HSM?:D

And we can always change the last initials if president is replaced.:D

Mooge   

Mooge;871023 wrote:
it is called dipmomacy. you don't show your cards before facts are known.

xasan is a head of state. he shouldn't get into these things without knowing the true facts. I know the clan is pressuring him to go public and show shariif some support, but the interest of the nation is bigger than sub clan.

that is all ninyoow.

This is what I said earlier.

I was right. If you don't know the facts, don't open your mouth. You are head of state. Don't embarrass your country. it looks like Xasan was responding to tabloid stuff.

Abwaan;871161 wrote:
your nickname is almost the same.
:D
....that is why I shorten it. And for that reason can we have our own code name for the president, one that we could use over here? No aflagaaddo iyo cay of course. Something like MJFS-HSM?

And we can always change the last initials if president is replaced.

LOL @ MJFS-HSM. Even the acronym is long!

Mooge;871193 wrote:
This is what I said earlier.

I was right. If you don't know the facts, don't open your mouth. You are head of state. Don't embarrass your country. it looks like Xasan was responding to tabloid stuff.

Mr. WaxMaOge, si aad u weerarto ayaaba la'dahay miyaa Madaxweynaha?! :D

Waryaa this is big deal! Jawaabta uu bixiyay Madaxweynaha waa jawaab loo baahnaa, Kenya isku dirid ayay ka shaqayneysay, waana aragtaa in Wasiirka Ongeri uu jawaab bixiyay asigoo waliba beeninaya hadal uu hore u dhahay!!!

Yunis   

Mooge;871193 wrote:

^^Mooge – Here you claim president Hassan chose to speak without knowing all the facts. Why do I have a feeling if this was A-wali, you would be quick to announce him as a courageous leader, who at the drop of a hat forced Kenyan leaders to apologize for their errors.

In fact Farole does this routinely, yet you keep singing his praises.

Sakata   

Illahow Hana duleyn The president made a statement asking for evidence to sharifs connection yet We have fake somalis who support foreign governments agenda just to oppose the wellness of our nation I'm sure if mr gas president the kenyan government would have stayed its corse a different topic IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ANYMORE... WAKE UP SOMALIS IMEAN REAL SOMALIS....