Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

Kenya: Sharif behind the assassination plot

Daqane   

raula;870684 wrote:
lol..that kisii was scared straight...venturing into lower Somalia..tis propaganda to shift news from what's happening within Kenya's Tana river massacres
:D
wale weligii inuu shifta la kulmin leave alone inamada "xerta" oo xeyraansan
:D

hehehehe

raula   

^^^Daqane..go to the beled-xawo -Mandera border & you can witness it. I saw more macho from the petty "isbaaro" dudes in Gedo region than the military check point by Garissa border lol.

Daqane   

I know jeshi ya kenya wanatumiza maskio, kila siku ntv at the frontline utadhani hizi ma villages wa jubboyinka nima cities tabda town sijui nini, nimeboeka sana na ma propoganda zao

Na huyu mkisii anatu danganya ili jina yake ii onekane kwa magezeti lakini cheki mafalaa vile wata irukia hii mambo juu ya ujinga na ukabila...

raula   

^^Yeah. Wakenya, for the last 20+ years have been taught a thing or two about "siyasa" & ukabila..from the shambled borders ofcourse.

Mario B   

PIX.jpg

We need to find out which mafrish this fadikudhir FM sits in Islii, so we can join him and his crew for a bit of shaah and sheeko!:)

Chimera   

Seems more like a poor attempt to create division and strife in the aftermath of a smooth end to the transition and peaceful elections that haven't resulted in civil-strife, or a silly power-sharing agreement.

Abwaan   

Carafaat;870650 wrote:
It's a serious allegation. The Kenyans better come with some

proof!

Right, otherwise the Somali government should make a statement on this. You can't just say things like that when your forces are on the ground. I think that Kenyans should be told to leave if they do not bring a proof. This guy must be still in a shock to talk like this. He surely needs to be hospitalized.:D

Mooge;870662 wrote:
This is some serious stuff.

If true, why did Shariif take it all on Kenya? Why is he mad at them?

Some fadhikudirir rumors are saying Shariif is now working to distablize Mogadishu and ruin the new team's planned progress. This will be tragic.

Mooge? I would rather say I hate Sharif this much if I was you, how can you beleive such a thing? Let the former president retire in peace.

Some fadhikudirir rumors are saying Shariif is now working to distablize Mogadishu and ruin the new team's planned progress. This will be tragic.

ceeeb

why would sharif destroy the unuklah dynsity , They president and they Mayor of the capital , Give it break kid .

Sharif Ahmed is busy forming Party sxb

Abwaan   

malistar2012, I think that Sharif Ahmed needs to retire.....He can come back and form his party after few years, but he now needs to give the new president time to lead the country.

Sharif Ahmed does not want a position in the new admin; he will retire I believe and what the closes to him are saying.

There is option , some people suggested he should setup party and come forward election 2016 . Sharif Ahmed has followers and mini party members like abdikarim jama and etc . they will remain Somali politics for long to come whether they get power back or not .

Showqi   

Apophis;870692 wrote:
Showqi, my friend it's been a while. How are things.

After a busy schedule and real estate hunting for a couple of weeks everything is back to normal saxiib. Thanks for noticing my absence:cool:

Sensei   

Hardly a shocker. This Kenyan minister must have suffering PTSD or some concussion related to the blast. Bed rest ayuu u baahan yahay.

Abwaan;870742 wrote:
malistar2012, I think that Sharif Ahmed needs to retire.....He can come back and form his party after few years, but he now needs to give the new president time to lead the country.

Tan ma quseyn doonto miyaa Shariifka. Poor Shariifoow.

Qodobka 64aad. Tirada xubnaha Golaha Shacabka

Qof kasta oo noqda Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyadda Federaalka ee Soomaaliya, marka uu

xilka banneeyo, wuxuu noqonayaa xildhibaan Golaha Shacaba inta uu nool yahay haddii aan

xil-ka-qaadis lagu samayn iyadoo aanay muddadii xil-hayntiisu dhammaan si waafaqsan

qodobka 92aad ee Dastuurkan, tirada xildhibaanadana dheeraad ayuu ka yahay

Xasan Sh. Maxamuud a lifetime pension ayuu helay waa haddee waxaan socoto tobaneeyo sano oo mid cusub la qorin.