Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Faroole not attending the inauguration ceremony in Mogadishu

Wasiirka Amniga Puntland oo uga qaybgalaya Puntland Caleemasaarka Madaxweynaha cusub ee Soomaaliya

Posted by Pi on September 15th, 2012

Garowe(Pi)Caleema saarka Madaxweynaha cusub ee Dowlada Feedaraalka Soomaaliya ayaa waxaa Puntland uga qaybgalaya Xubno heer wasiir ah oo uu hogaaminayo Wasiirka Amniga Puntland Khaliif Ciise Mudan.

Warar rasmi ah oo Puntlandi heshay ayaa xaqiijinaya in Madaxweyne Faroole uu ka baaqdey ka qaybgalka xaflada Caleema-saarka Madexweynaha Cusub ee Jamhuuriyada Federaalka Soomaaliya arrimo shaqo oo muhiim ah awgood.

Dhinaca kale Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Feedaraalka Soomaaliya Xasan Sheikh Maxamuud iyo madaxweynaha Dowlada Puntland waxay kuwada hadleen khadka teleefoonka lakiin lama sheegin waxyaabahay kawada hadleen.

Puntlandi.com

Garowe

Horta i remember last night Faroole was planning to go to Xamar so today he cancelled his flight to Xamar i am wondering what changed in his agenda there must be something.

Xaaji Xunjuf;869799 wrote:
Horta i remember last night Faroole was planning to go to Xamar so today he cancelled his flight to Xamar i am wondering what changed in his agenda there must be something.

Could it be , he realized no one from Puntland is getting the PM position ?

Macallinka;869804 wrote:
Could it be , he realized no one from Puntland is getting the PM position ?

That could be it since he found out Dr Mohamud Sheikh Ali (Doodishe) might get the PM position

If it’s no Pm no support

That’s sad , that’s so Amature , the inauguration is big event , head state will show up it’s a symbolic day and for faroole not show up is sad .

Dr Doodishe declined the offer ! I have inside news on that.

The president still thinking who is the right man for the job.......so its still open for everyone.

The Sage   

Talk about sour grapes. For someone who make it his imperative that his admin have a key role in shaping the transition, to not attend reeks of bitterness and makes me question his true agenda and commitment to stabilizing the country

Mooge   

Macallinka;869825 wrote:
Dr Doodishe declined the offer ! I have inside news on that.

The president still thinking who is the right man for the job.......so its still open for everyone.

hahahaha. that is so farmaajo stuff ninyoow. weli ma wixii ba wadaa iyo bunbunintin benta ahayd ninyoow. naga daa dee macallinka.

Doodishe never declined anything because he never recieved any. lool. The new president will take his time. let us give him some time and stop fabricating stuff ninyoow.