Sign in to follow this  
VivaSomaliaa

Who will be the Prime Minister of Somalia?

Timur   

No one can say for sure but we'll know within a week.

My best informed guess is that he will be a native of the Goldogob area of Mudug.

The prime minister serves at the president's pleasure. He has the sole authority to appoint the prime minister ;he may consult with other stakeholders , international community included. So why are people obsessed who he may appoint?

My feed tells me he already appointed a committee of five, and interviews are already being conducted. Give the man a breathing room, to complete this task. This notion of reer hebel baa la siinayaa, iyo hebel baa leh is childish really.

Yunis   

It does matter who the PM is; After all it’s Prime minister who will be afforded the powers to set the government agenda. With over 20 warlord characters still in the parliament – the quality of PM is just as important as the president.But, No predictions from me this time around, I am just waiting predictable Faroole's reaction when it turns out Puntlander is not chosen.

Mooge   

faroole may be loud but he always is spot on.

if someone from a different region is selected, then it is not a problem for puntland as long as the new guy is not hostile. that is all that puntland always wanted. no hostility.

i my thought, the new PM will be Gaas or someone Gaas approves which will push forward the agenda of Badbaado Qaran. that is all I can say.

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;869551 wrote:
madaxweyne mudane Hassan has abt a month from the election to announce his PM.

You will just have to wait and see

He has 3 months.