Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Update on Prime Minister Selection

BiLaaL   

Abtigiis;867748 wrote:
Here is the latest. The PM would be one of these men. These are the people considered:

1-Ali Isse .............................Khatumo (former World Bank man in Addis)

Dr. Ali Isse would make a fine choice for PM! I only hope petty clan issues don't get in the way of his appointment!!

His wide-ranging experience at the IMF coupled with his current role as M.D. of HESPI may well be Somalia's best chance at finally being able to manage its public finances independently - free of the shackles and unacceptable oversight from U.N. or donor nations!. We often fail to realise that our inability to achieve true economic independence is one of the root causes of the issues facing us as a country.

Yunis   

Highly qualified man with a solid practical economics background, if he becomes a PM its a win for Somalia.

Shinbir Majabe;876635 wrote:
For those who don't know the guy.. this video may help :

Maashallah, he is a heavy weight I hope he gets elected . I am hearing both Puntland and Somaliland are against this guy and pressuring the president not to elect this guy.

The president AKA Xassan Miskiin needs to be strong and should elect the right person for this position !