Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Update on Prime Minister Selection

Abtigiis   

Here is the latest. The PM would be one of these men. These are the people considered:

1-Ali Isse .............................Khatumo (former World Bank man in Addis)

2-Hussien Abdi Halane ....... My friend and fellow big-foot (currently Save the Children Africa Director and former Finance Minsiter

3-Saacid Faarax Garaad........From Gedo (Abwaan will STAY in SOL if elected)

4-Abdiweli M Ali .................The outgoing PM and son of Mudug

Go Abdiweli! GO!

Abwaan   

Lol@Abtigiis....Very brave. At this moment nalalkii saadaasha waa iga densan yihiin xaggayga. I need few days if not two weeks si aan bal wax u raadiyo. Meesha isbeddel baa soo baxay, marka the usual guys ka kor halla fiiriyo. Nagana daaya dadka hore IMG-da Matt Bryden ay warbiximaha ka soo saartay.:D

Abtigiis   

This list is based on solid intelligence. If you ask me, Matt Bryden is a tea-room consultant and I don't take his words to judge anyone. I still think Dr. Abdiweli is the favourite!

Abtigiis   

Hassan's name was mentioned several times to me over the last one month. Clearly, we thought either Badiyow or Hassan would be the one to take it if Sharif loses it. He wasn't that much of unknown quantity in Nairobi.

NGONGE   

^^ It was mentioned to you but you didn't see fit to share it with the rest of us? Nor did most Somali media commentators nor anyone else (until the day he invited 150 MPs for some food). Naga daa dee. :D

gooni   

R/Wasaaraha mar walba waa inuu puntland ka yimaada si wadanka laysugu hayo,reer xalane iyo reer gedo meelna aadi mayaan

puntland waxaa laga rabaa inay soo xusho R/W la shaqayn kara madaxa cusub dhago fudud oo aan noqon sidii geedi iyo nuur cadde

The New Pm should hail from Somali land . We need Pm that would not clash with new president plans for the country unlike previous admins

Character wise , the new PM must be independent , strong man and not puppet for foreign and clan interest , show diversity .

Professor Samatar for PM

Abtigiis   

Xinnfanin comes here with stale news about who is going to be the new PM after I wrote this just about a month ago. Who is the insider then? :D

War Xinn, war ninyahow dee in lagaa xog roon yahay qiro. The new PM is going to be from this list. Ali or Halane. Most likely Ali.

Update on Prime Minister Selection

Here is the latest. The PM would be one of these men. These are the people considered:

1-
Ali Isse .............................Khatumo (former World Bank man in Addis)

2-Hussien Abdi Halane ....... My friend and fellow big-foot (currently Save the Children Africa Director and former Finance Minsiter

3-Saacid Faarax Garaad........From Gedo (Abwaan will STAY in SOL if elected)

4-Abdiweli M Ali .................The outgoing PM and son of Mudug

Abwaan   

Abtigiis, bal horta Xalane iyo Abdiweli oo UN report uu corruption ku eedeeyey iska illow, Saaxid isagana iska illow. Dr. Ali Issa ayaan is leeyahay waa hoggaaminayaa so far, balse isagana Somaliland iyo Punt

And ayaan labaduba raalli ka ahaan doonin. Already dacaayado ah inuu Itoobiya u dhow yahay baa suuqa loo soo geliyey. Hadde weli isagoo shumac daaran ku agbarooranayana lama arkin kuwii sidaas yeelayey taageerayashooda ayaana eedeynaya.:D