Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: Xasan Shiekh Mohamoud Vs Sharif Ahmed

uchi   

Shinbir Majabe;867002 wrote:
Uchi, what is your problem? Murashaxaaga haddii uu codad heli waayay ma qaraaree!!!

I predicated sharif would win weeks ago (I like the guy, he can be the new president), but this warlord issue is bothering me. Farole must have had a reason for his concerns. I guess we will eventually find out.

It will be interesting when we find out who Mohamoud is, atleast we will get a bigger picture at how corrupt this process was.

Siyaasi   

its healthy to see 4 out of the top 5 runners hail from the same sub clan (Shariifka, Xasan sheekh, Baadiyow, & Cosoble), it shows somalis are maturing and can vote on merit.

uchi   

Siyaasi;867011 wrote:
its healthy to see 4 out of the top 5 runners hail from the same sub clan (Shariifka, Xasan sheekh, Baadiyow, & Cosoble), it shows somalis are maturing and can vote on merit.

Exactly my point, this was what Farole was *****ing about from the get go. It's embarrassing to be honest. Daylight robbery.

Xassan Sheekh Maxamuud has academia as his background. He was a former dean of the revered SIMAD Academy in Mogadishu (This information is from Youtube)

Siyaasi   

uchi;867016 wrote:
Exactly my point, this was what Farole was *****ing about from the get go. It's embarrassing to be honest. Daylight robbery.

Uchi, I still believe biggest damages on A.Wali's chances was coming from Garowe, I mean how could you expect people to be sympathetic to youre cmpaign while Faroole is sending daily threats, it was shameful to see these outbursts.

and those rants gave Amin amir plenty of ammunition to demolish Gaas.

Haatu   

Alla jecliyaa :D :D Gaas' clan cheerleaders maanta wey baroor diiqaayaan :D

On a serious note, who the hell is this Xasan guy?

Somalia   

Haatu;867049 wrote:
Alla jecliyaa
:D
:D Gaas' clan cheerleaders maanta wey baroor diiqaayaan
:D

On a serious note, who the hell is this Xasan guy?

Are you smoking, we have no reason to be sad. It's Farmaajo supporters which are reeling today. :D